We stayed here Jan 5 after our cruise because of all the good reviews I had read.The rooms were very spacious, decorated comfortably and very clean. We got there late that afternoon to watch the sun go down (rental car problems in Miami). Would have loved to enjoy the day relaxing by the beautiful waterfront and to have been able to stay longer. Next time. And Desiree couldn't have been nicer. She had no problem with my husband using her computer for a brief airline update and I had left an article in the room which she mailed to me. Really followed through. And within a short walking distance we had the best appetizers and the piano player was fantastic! A nice ending for a birthday and a nice stay at the Boathouse!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family owned and operated since 1994 The Boat House Motel is a quaint little place tucked away in Olde Florida. In this quiet and peaceful environment you will enjoy nature at its best while being close to “civilization”. We are committed to preserve the charm of “Olde Marco”. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your The Boat House Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Boat House Motel Hotel Marco Island
- The Boat Hotel
- Boat Hotel Marco Island
- The Boat House Motel Marco Island, Florida