My sister and I recently visited Marco Island for a weekend family reunion. This was our first visit to The Boat House Motel. We were greeted by the owner who was friendly, accommodating and patient with all of our questions. Our room was on the second floor, with no elevator but this was our only inconvenience. We were pleasantly surprised by the room which included a king size bed and a single bed in a small alcove, which felt like a private room for me. There was a microwave, refrigerator and sitting area. The room was spotless and there was always a parking spot upon our return from dinner. The location was perfect, allowing us to quickly explore the Island. I would definitely return to the Boat House. We also saw dolphins swimming right by the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family owned and operated since 1994 The Boat House Motel is a quaint little place tucked away in Olde Florida. In this quiet and peaceful environment you will enjoy nature at its best while being close to “civilization”. We are committed to preserve the charm of “Olde Marco”. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Boat House Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Boat House Motel Hotel Marco Island
- The Boat Hotel
- Boat Hotel Marco Island
- The Boat House Motel Marco Island, Florida