I recently spent a week at The Boat House Motel in Marco Island, Florida with my two young boys on our Christmas vacation. We had a wonderful time as usual. The accomodations at the motel were great! Our room was very clean and had enough room for the three of us to play games, eat and watch the bowl games. The motel sits on the edge of the Marco River with plenty of boat watching from the dock (i think the dock is new). The pool was fun too. If you want to save some money and stay on an island where everything is around the corner, this is the place to be.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family owned and operated since 1994 The Boat House Motel is a quaint little place tucked away in Olde Florida. In this quiet and peaceful environment you will enjoy nature at its best while being close to “civilization”. We are committed to preserve the charm of “Olde Marco”. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Boat House Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Boat House Motel Hotel Marco Island
- The Boat Hotel
- Boat Hotel Marco Island
- The Boat House Motel Marco Island, Florida