The owners have done a fabulous job making a delightful vacation spot. Pool, fishing, and a very clean and comfortable atmosphere. The staff is very accomodating too. Places to dock your boat if you have one. The hotel is close to several great restaurants too. Reasonable pricing. Easy access tp Big Marco Pass and the Gulf of Mexico.
Highly recommend. Great place to enjoy the Old Marco environs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family owned and operated since 1994 The Boat House Motel is a quaint little place tucked away in Olde Florida. In this quiet and peaceful environment you will enjoy nature at its best while being close to “civilization”. We are committed to preserve the charm of “Olde Marco”. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your The Boat House Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Boat House Motel Hotel Marco Island
- The Boat Hotel
- Boat Hotel Marco Island
- The Boat House Motel Marco Island, Florida