This is a charming Motel with a nicely heated pool and a beautiful view of the gulf waterway and also has a nice dock for your boat .Although the property is older it has god amenities. The shower and water pressure were great as well as the tv and refrigerator. Check in was a breeze and the employees are very nice and accomodating. We didn't know we could actually book one of the pet friendly rooms on the first floor.They give you ample towels too. Marco is really expensive to stay in any of the chain hotels so this was a refreshing change and wallking distance to some nice restaurants too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family owned and operated since 1994 The Boat House Motel is a quaint little place tucked away in Olde Florida. In this quiet and peaceful environment you will enjoy nature at its best while being close to “civilization”. We are committed to preserve the charm of “Olde Marco”. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Boat House Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Boat House Motel Hotel Marco Island
- The Boat Hotel
- Boat Hotel Marco Island
- The Boat House Motel Marco Island, Florida