Desiree was most helpful on arrival. The room was very spacious and clean. It was lovely to come back after a day out to sit on the deck looking over the water. Weather was excellent when we stayed in mid November. Marco island is a lovely place and this motel is conveniently situated for several good restaurants. Tiger tail beach is superb. Lots to do ie boat trips, Everglades etc. I highly recommend it to you especially if you are a nature lover as there are plenty of birds and wildlife to see.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family owned and operated since 1994 The Boat House Motel is a quaint little place tucked away in Olde Florida. In this quiet and peaceful environment you will enjoy nature at its best while being close to “civilization”. We are committed to preserve the charm of “Olde Marco”. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Boat House Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Boat House Motel Hotel Marco Island
- The Boat Hotel
- Boat Hotel Marco Island
- The Boat House Motel Marco Island, Florida