All reviewsdock areawatching the boatsmarco riverboat slipsold floridawithin walking distancenice dockthe snook inndolphins playingsmall poololde marcosaw dolphinsking roomclean roomscoffee makergreat place to staykey west
Reviewed August 31, 2011

A nice hotel. Very friendly staff!! Will go again

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed August 23, 2011

I have been to this hotel 2 times this year. I stayed for a couple nights with only my husband in June and then we went back with my brother and his kids in august. The location and atmosphere can't be beat!!!! We loved fishing off the dock and caught lots of fish during both stays, the sunset is just beautiful from that location, we had many dolphin sightings right from the dock area, and the birds... It's just beautiful... Perfect for relaxing without the hustle and bussle of overpacked hotels. The rooms are spacious and clean.... Everything you need to have a one of a kind island experience away from the crowds. ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT!

1  Thank Jennventure
Reviewed August 21, 2011

If you have a boat this is the place. Located right next to the inlet. Beautiful beaches accessible only by boat very close by. Staff extremely accommodating. Had a problem with my a/c. The unit worked but when the room cooled off the fan on the unit shut off as well which was annoying in the middle of the night to hear this unit going on and off all night long. The next morning which was Saturday I explained to staff the problem and said I really liked the view of my room and would rather stay there instead of moving but I understood if nothing could be done with my unit a/c since it was a weekend. After boating all day I came back and found they pulled my unit out and replaced it with one that worked perfectly.

Reviewed August 20, 2011

After a trip to Bonita Springs my wife and I decided to drive down to Marco Island where we once spent a wonderful weekend at the Boat House condo 6 years ago. Trying to repeat that experience with no previous reservation. They had no vacancy in the condos, but we were offered motel room1 with a ocean view. We took the room and (Wow! laying in bed with a view of sundown, hearing marine life & birds in the back ground). I even did a little fishing & saw the Dolphins & Manatees . Thanks you Boat House Staff.

3  Thank Sumbadi1
Reviewed August 11, 2011

very clean and great accessability to food and activities in old historic marco island.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled solo