“Dophins were amazing”

Dreamlander Tours
Ranked #1 of 86 Tours in Marco Island
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Home of the world famous "Dolphin's & Friend's" & "Gator's & Friend's" eco-educational adventure tours. We are proud to be the #1 ranked local tour attraction in the Marco Island area, as well as, one of the most respected eco-educational tour companies in the world. We are just a small family owned company that takes great pride in educating our guests about all aspects of the amazing marine & wildlife species that call our waters and the areas surrounding it home. We are big believers that God & Mother Nature gave each of the species that you will see, their own special traits & beauty. Our guides & USCG captains will educate & help you understand, what makes our area such a unique and magnificent home to our "Dolphin"s & Friend's". Guaranteed dolphin sightings on all "Dolphin's & Friend's" tours or your next tour with us is free! All tours are the same great eco-educational experience, enjoyed in a variety of different ways.
Reviewed April 28, 2014

We rented two jet skis and a pontoon for an evening tour. It was incredible! Dolphins came up to the side of the boat and swam next to the jetski. They followed us in our wake and was the highlight of our Marco Island vacation.

The guides were knowledgeable about the are and the wildlife, and very nice.

There are newer reviews for Dreamlander Tours

Reviewed April 27, 2014

We loved Dreamlander tours. We have done the Dolphin/shelling excursion and the 1.5 hour wave runner excursion. They had personalized our wave runner tour due to the fact we had done several others and wanted something different. It was awesome! It was my daughter's bday and this is what she chose to do, we saw a bunch of dolphin and had explored a lot of new territory. On our shelling/dolphin cruise last year, we saw more Dolphin close up than anyone could've ever asked for. It was truly amazing!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed April 26, 2014

My 13 year daughter recently got the kayak bug.. I was never on one before, and was a bit skeptical of my abilities. Little did I know how stable the kayaks Dreamlander uses would be. Within minutes I was so focused on the birds, dolphins, and other features of the natural surroundings, I forgot I was in a kayak! Tip of the hat to Art on his knowledge and guidance.

Since we had such a great experience, we decided to do a Waverunner tour the next day. We were lucky enough to have Steve as our guide. While I had some experience on a Waverunner, it was all new for my daughter - well she summed it up perfectly with "I would do it again."

Steve knew exactly where to go, and how to pace the group as the others became familiar with with the equipment, as well as how to observe what was happening around us. It was almost like the birds and dolphins came to him a-la Dr. Doolittle.

I would recommended them to ANYONE regardless of age or experience on the tour you desire.

Reviewed April 24, 2014

Captain Alex rules.

He took us out to see the dolphins and they were so amazing. We found a spot and they were enjoying themselves in small groups all around us. We saw a mother and baby.

While this was going on, birds were flying overhead and he knew the names of all of them. Snowy egret, bald eagle and so many more.

I said I'd like to see some manatees and he really tried hard to find them, but they were illusive.

So relaxing and exciting in the same afternoon. Highly recommended.

1  Thank keepmovingpeople
Reviewed April 21, 2014

Our group, 2 kids (7 & !2 yrs) and 4 adults, had a great time. We saw dolphins, birds, and collected tons of sea shells. The tide and winds worked against us and we didn't quite make it to the island we expected to get to (well the guys kayak did, but us wimpy women were a little slower and didn't quite make it) but you can't count on mother nature to behave. There was a small island, that we were told pops up at times depending on the weather, that was all sea shells that we did manage to get to. We loved it and my grand daughter really enjoyed picking up all types of different shells. She went home with more shells than she could carry. Art was wonderful and was very friendly, a great guy to hang with. He took pictures of our group and emailed them to us, which was priceless to us since we were busy trying to navigate. For most of the adults it was our first time kayaking and I was personally a little nervous about tipping over. NO Worries, the kayaks were so stable I didn't have any issues what so ever! The only problem we did have was in giving the 7 year old a paddle...she was so busy looking at everything she didn't really want to help paddle and it was more hindrance than help. We did manage to get her to give up the paddle and it made Mom's job a whole lot easier. We had a great time...even though Mother Nature didn't co-operate completely we knew not to blame Art or the company...they did their best to give us a great experience.

We want to thank everyone at Dreamlander Tours for the wonderful morning!!

1  Thank Karen S