“Fantastic R&R”

Dreamlander Tours
Ranked #1 of 85 Tours in Marco Island
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Home of the world famous "Dolphin's & Friend's" & "Gator's & Friend's" eco-educational adventure tours. We are proud to be the #1 ranked local tour attraction in the Marco Island area, as well as, one of the most respected eco-educational tour companies in the world. We are just a small family owned company that takes great pride in educating our guests about all aspects of the amazing marine & wildlife species that call our waters and the areas surrounding it home. We are big believers that God & Mother Nature gave each of the species that you will see, their own special traits & beauty. Our guides & USCG captains will educate & help you understand, what makes our area such a unique and magnificent home to our "Dolphin"s & Friend's". Guaranteed dolphin sightings on all "Dolphin's & Friend's" tours or your next tour with us is free! All tours are the same great eco-educational experience, enjoyed in a variety of different ways.
Bonita Springs, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fantastic R&R”
Reviewed June 14, 2013

Had the opportunity to experience a wonderful day on the water off Marco Island, Florida with Dreamlander Tours-a Mother's Day/Birthday gift from my daughter. It was a fantastic tour-the sightseeing and drifting on the water was soooo relaxing-our guide, George, was so knowledgeable and personable. We were accommodated in every way to ensure we had a super time. Special attention was given my granddaughter (4yrs old); providing loads of interest items and safety. I would recommend Kieu, Steve and their team to everyone. Thanks and we'll be back!

Visited June 2013
2 Thank R_J34091

• Hebrew first
Mountain View, AR
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Amazing Tour”
Reviewed June 11, 2013

Had a wonderful experience on this tour. My sister, who lives on Marco has never been. She wanted to go on Mother's Day but waited until my daughter and I came to visit. We had an absolutely wonderful time. The guide, Steve, was very informative and knowledgable about so many things on Marco Island. I conquered a fear of alligators, which was amazing. The walk we went on was beautiful and the boat ride was amazing. I thought I would be scared, but was not. We went on to the wildlife refuge and the animals were so amazing to look at. I especially loved the tigers. I would recommend it for everyone who wants to experience "the Island". I also was able to try alligator and frog legs. The people of Marco are so friendly and Steve, his wife Ku, and John are wonderful!!! Thanks so much for adding to my surprise birthday trip to Marco.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank DesireeT28
Estero, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fabulous Excursion!”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

My family and I recently took a 3 hour tour with Dreamlander Tours. The location was fabulous, wonderful site-seeing and trip! Goerge our Captain, was super nice....taught us all about the various birds in the area. We spotted dolphins and had a wonderful stop at the beach for shelling. The Dreamlander Tour Family, was just amazing! Thank you Kieu, Steve & George for making this much needed R&R with nature, truly spectacular! PTL!!

Visited June 2013
1 Thank B K
St. Louis
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Boat and beach tour”
Reviewed June 4, 2013

My family and I went on the Dreamlander dolphin tour. We took the 3 hour tour which was 2 hours on the water and 1 hour on a beach looking for shells. We had a great time! George was our captain and he was very informative about the dolphins and birds. And of all the gorgeous homes along the waterway. He took all kinds of pictures of the animals and of our family which, in the end you get a copy of all of the pictures on a cd. It was the best part of our trip. They also offer a tour of the everglades which we were unable to do because of time, but heard from one of our waitresses that it too was awesome. I would highly recommend doing these tours with the Dreamland Tour Co. I can't wait to go back to see the dolphins!

Visited May 2013
1 Thank giggles401
Marco Island, Florida
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Marco Fun Run Jet Ski”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

Josh was a great tour guide, giving us a close-up opportunity to experience dolphins and manatees. We would highly recommend this tour with Josh.

Visited March 2013