“Kind People, Amazing sights (dolphins, pelicans, manatees!)”
Review of Dreamlander Tours

Dreamlander Tours
Ranked #1 of 91 Tours in Marco Island
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Home of the world famous "Dolphin's & Friend's" & "Gator's & Friend's" eco-educational adventure tours. We are proud to be the #1 ranked local tour attraction in the Marco Island area, as well as, one of the most respected eco-educational tour companies in the world. We are just a small family owned company that takes great pride in educating our guests about all aspects of the amazing marine & wildlife species that call our waters and the areas surrounding it home. We are big believers that God & Mother Nature gave each of the species that you will see, their own special traits & beauty. Our USCG Captains and Florida Master Naturalists will educate you on the area and wildlife. We guarantee dolphin sightings on all "Dolphin's & Friend's" tours or your next tour with us is free! We also provide Fishing and Watersports adventures. Please call with any questions, We hope to SEA you all soon!
Reviewed April 19, 2013 via mobile

My family rented two Kayaks today and it was really fun. The owners were extremely nice, caring, and helpful. We explored for 2 hours and saw a dolphin up close! There were also lots of pelicans and prey birds in the surroundings. A very cool experience!

1  Thank TravelMG1
Write a ReviewReviews (1,686)
All reviews
"cape romano"
in 65 reviews
"fish"
in 90 reviews
"highly recommend this company"
in 23 reviews
"an amazing experience"
in 31 reviews
"his knowledge"
in 35 reviews

Reviewed April 16, 2013

My husband and I booked a three hour tour of Marco Island with Dreamlander Tours in the hopes of doing some shelling on a barrier island as well as seeing and photographing some osprey and dolphins. We were not disappointed! Our captain brought the boat right past a number of osprey nests, so that we were able to see even some young birds in the nests as well as the parents who were guarding them. Along the route to the island, we also saw a manatee, some pelicans and a great blue heron. The shelling was great fun, and on our return trip, we were able to see some dolphins too. In fact a mother with her two young surfaced just in front of my husband . Our captain was very friendly and full of information! A most enjoyable trip; one we would highly recommend!

2  Thank Helen G
Reviewed April 16, 2013

Wanted to collect shells for new beach home. A beautiful morning with knowledgable captain george. Very nice and accommodating. Lucky for my sister and I we were the only ones booked. Saw many pods of dolphin and as an extra bonus got a cd of the trip delivered to the marriott where we were staying. Well well worth th $55!

2  Thank JudyDBrooksville
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Often times my family and I go on trips without really having set plans or someone to guide us through events. Dreamlander tours really made our visit to Marco Island memorable and enjoyable. The weather was perfect and Kieu and Steven were very informational. I plan to come here again with my family for years to come!

2  Thank Pal1218
See more reviews
Reviewed April 7, 2013

Was on Spring Break on Marco Island and wanted to get out on the water and see some dolphins up close. Also didn't want to be on a boat with a bunch of other people (or I should say, my husband didn't!). We were able to reserve a 22ft pontoon, for just our family, for a tour around Marco's waters. Captain George was a great tour guide! Not only found us some dolphins, but pointed out other wildlife as well. Glad that he didn't take us out on the big, choppy water that day-stayed in the bay by the causeway. Made it more enjoyable for everyone from 65yr old Grandma to my youngest child who's 6yrs old. The whole fam said that was their fav day of the trip and we'll definately book another trip next time we're on Marco! Could also bring on our own cooler with beer/pop/snacks.

2  Thank JennyS44