“Great food”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 25, 2014

We have been coming here since they opened. Good food and great service. They have a good selection of beers. Family friendly environment.

Reviewed June 11, 2014

We went there right after doing a tour at the marina and loved it. We sat at the bar and talked with the bartenders for a couple of hours. The beer is great and during happy hour it is really cheap. They made my girlfriend a vegan pasta dish that she seemed to enjoy, and I had a fish dish that was actually nice.

Reviewed June 11, 2014

This place is good if you're looking for bar food. Pretty good selection of beer but limited menu for food. Small portions for the price. I didn't like that I could smell cigarette smoke from the bar and that flies were coming after my food. Would not go back because of that.

1  Thank Cam9962
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Enjoyed several different kinds of drinks during one stop. Good service, nice atmoshpere! They need merchandise to sell, however - we would have brought home somes souvenirs!

Reviewed May 17, 2014 via mobile

We drove past this place a couple of times during our stay on Marco Island. It seemed pretty popular so we thought we would give it a try. We went around 3:00 in the afternoon. It wasn't too busy, in fact only about 10-15 people were sitting.
Our waitress came, I ordered a beer. My wife settled for a pink lemonade when she was told they did not have her specific drink. The waitress did not make any recommendations. She left us with menus. It was different than what we had seen online. We asked the waitress if they had a sirloin or New York Strip on the menu, and she said not on the lunch menu (at 3:15 in the afternoon). Then with out giving us options, she walked away. I asked for the check for the drinks after 10 minutes of sitting. After waiting another 4-5 minutes, I had to walk to the register to ask her again.
Overall, poor service, poor management, and if she was a new waitress, poor training.

1  Thank Troy F
mib427, Owner at Marco Island Brewery, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2014

As the owner I do take these comments very serious.In order to help us improve our business if you could leave me the day you were here it would be greatly appreciated. We do have continious training and this review will help us for improvement.Also send me an email through tripadvisor for a comp card.on your next visit you will not be disappointed.Thank You