“Yum”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed February 15, 2013

Have their own brew, as you would hope. Got the sampler of it and they were okay, but they have a angry orchard that smells like a jolly rancher and is very good. The food was great. We got the tuna appetizer and bang, bang shrimp. Big hits. I was so full, I didn't eat much of my dinner, but it was great too

Reviewed February 13, 2013

Had a fun time sitting at the bar. There were a lot of TV's with all the different sports on. The bartenders were quick and knowledable and super friendly but not in a werid way. The crowd was a little more mixed, younger kids with families, older people, not so many super old like Crazy Flamigo across the parking lot.
Recommend for some good beers with outdoor seating to watch the hockey/basketball game

Reviewed February 9, 2013

I can't remember the last time I left a $.20 tip...but today I did. This was my 3rd visit (1st 2 with my wife.....I know....just wanted to see if it continued to be bad...)..I sat at the bar...with 3 bartenders...got a beer...got a menu..and 20 minutes later someone finally asked me if I wanted to order...after the 3 of them had walked by me in total about 20 times..I've never seen so many staff looking so busy doing nothing. ..my wife has been in management for one of the largest resorts in the midwest for 10 yrs....and her comment was spot on.."absentee owner"...kids running the place like it's a sorority...
if you like a lot of sports on TV..this is it....just don't come thirsty or hungry.

1  Thank golfinwi
Reviewed February 6, 2013 via mobile

We've been there a few times since they opened. Great open air bar bringing in decent local talent to play. Food is average as is service. Beers are okay. We like to stop in to hear a good band and have a few beers. Good place to meet up with friends.

Reviewed February 3, 2013

Had huge portions of some great salads and other entrees here. Outdoors is the place to eat but unfortunately there is still smoking allowed outdoors at restaurants and bars in Florida.