“Good food, good location” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Mangos Dockside Bistro

Mangos Dockside Bistro
Ranked #18 of 120 Restaurants in Marco Island
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood, Sushi
Good for: Scenic view, Bar scene, Business meetings, Kids, Families with children, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Waterfront dining on Smokehouse Bay...Serving breakfast, lunch, dinner and sushi. Large full liquor bar. Salt water aquariums, waterfall, and family-friendly for children. Dogs are welcome for patio dining too. Gluten Free menu choices, as well as vegetarian selections. Numerous fresh seafood choices. Family owned and operated. And Marco Island's premiere catering service!
Woodbury, Minnesota
“Good food, good location”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2014 via mobile

Had a good meal, good service, and a good variety of food and drinks. Enjoyed the patio overlooking the docks and the kids enjoys the fishing fountain.

Port huron
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Waterfront Dining!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2014 via mobile

We had a great experience here!! We had 5 children with us and the seated our party of 9 outside! Best part they take reservations!!:) Food,Drinks,Waiter, and Friendly staff were excellent!!! We would recommend to anyone!

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
“Excellent gem at the marina”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2014 via mobile

I happened to walk by Mangos and decided to come back later to try it out. When I arrived the hostess Katherine was absolutely wonderful and didn't try to push me to the bar as often happens when I eat out alone and she kept me updated on my wait. She is the type of person every business wants at the front door! My waitress Carolyn was extremely busy but very attentive and made sure anything I needed was quickly taken care of. The service was phenomenal and the best I have had in a long time. They use very effective teamwork and it works very well! The service, despite them being busy, was the fastest I have had on Marco Island. So fast in fact that I barely had one course done and the next was ready. However I did not at anytime feel rushed and when I was done I was told to take my time finishing my iced tea. I usually wait a bit to rate on Trip Advisor but I decides to do this one before leaving the marina area as I didn't want to forget any details. If I am back in Marco Island I will be back for another meal!

“Great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I visited on a very busy Tuesday. The food was good as usual. But what impressed me was the service teamwork. With many large tables, it would have been easy to delay us a little. Did not happen. We had seamless service from three people. Perfect teamwork!

Yarmouth, Maine
“great dinner with family”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2014

We had a wonderful dinner with family outside. Service was very good and the food was okay. Not excellent but good enough so would go back and try it again. The atmosphere was wonderful for our first night on Marco. Ate outside and had the best margarita of our stay.

Visited March 2014