“Great restaurant”

Ranked #18 of 119 Restaurants in Marco Island
Cuisines: American, Sushi, Seafood
Good for: Scenic view, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Waterfront dining on Smokehouse Bay...Serving breakfast, lunch, dinner and sushi. Large full liquor bar. Salt water aquariums, waterfall, and family-friendly for children. Dogs are welcome for patio dining too. Gluten Free menu choices, as well as vegetarian selections. Numerous fresh seafood choices. Family owned and operated. And Marco Island's premiere catering service!
Port Charlotte FL
“Great restaurant”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

We were staying in Marco only a couple of nights and with the reviews we've read, decided to go to Mangos. We were seated by gate overlooking the water. Our waitress went over the specials and we ordered. The specials was ribs and chicken. Two of the guys ordered that and said it was great. I ordered the caramalized salmon and was pleasantly surprised. It was delicious. My friend ordered the white fish baked in parchment. Our waiter said said it was good. My friend said it was, but a little bland. All in all the restaurant was a great pick. We will go back. They did say it was Western Wednesday, but the band they had played blues????

Hudson, Wisconsin
“Mango Tango - Love at first sight.”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Favorite breakfast of the trip so far. Great value and service with a wide selection of favorites and new creations to pick from. Mary, our server was friendly, fun, and provided excellent service. Mango's has premiere patio with citrus colored umbrellas, and patio heaters (for those cooler mornings), and comfortable seating. Inside is a 12 foot tall wall water fountain with that relaxing water sounds. My vegetarian omelet was cooked to perfection with a full side of potatoes and multigrain toast. My carnivore husband had the full breakfast with a thick plate sized slice of ham. Sides of fruit with everything and decent dark coffee rounded it all out perfectly. It's a beautiful place, great service, inventive dishes, and we'll return on our next trip!

Visited January 2013
Lake Ozark, MO
“One of top favorites for this snow bird”
Reviewed January 21, 2013

I've eaten at Mangoes several times since coming to Marco for the month of January, 2013. Ate here last year too. Read reviews, menu clearly states salads are extra. Best service on the island and food is delicious, guess I like wavy french fries. I do know if it's not on the menu, ask and chances are pretty good they'll make it for you, like the fried oysters my sister and I were craving.
Server Harry remembered my name the second time I came and Lisa is a hugger. Love the food, service, atmosphere and the carmel pecan salmon, but then again, those burgers are great and the mango slaw delicious!

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Horrible hostess service”
Reviewed January 21, 2013 via mobile

Did not even stay for the meal as the hostess was so disorganized and clueless. She did not greet people and did not know how to manage the wait list. After a long and frustrating experience we left. It has nice views And perhaps with a better greeter we would be able to stay and try the food.

4 Thank globetrottertoday
Midwest
“Best lunch experience we have had on Marco”
Reviewed January 19, 2013

We dine out several times a week, and I am very objective in my reviews! Yesterday’s lunch at Mangos simply couldn't have been better! It was a bit chilly (by Marco Island standards), so we decided to have lunch indoors in the bar. It was very busy...but the owner (I assume) seated us quickly at a high-top table by the window. Our server, Kelsey, approached our table with a warm smile and pleasant greeting. She responded enthusiastically to our usual questions about where she was from, in school etc. I love a great sandwich...and was torn between the Reuben and the Cuban sandwich, which she assured me I would enjoy either. I chose the Reuben..and my wife chose the Veggie Wrap. Both were delicious. I honestly think this Reuben was one of the best I have ever had..including visits to New York Delis. The corned beef was stacked high, and the sandwich was nicely grilled in a Panini press. The sauce was served as I like it.."on the side." The fries were perfect..not too salty....and the cabbage salad had a nice "tang" to it that was superb. The atmosphere at Mangos is “Islandy” but upscale..and the views of the bay are great....but Kelsey made it special. It is a joy to see (and experience) a server who clearly loves people and being of service. We will be back for our first dinner experience soon!