“Great setting, Great service, Great food.”

Mangos Dockside Bistro
Ranked #18 of 121 Restaurants in Marco Island
Cuisines: American, Sushi, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Waterfront dining on Smokehouse Bay...Serving breakfast, lunch, dinner and sushi. Large full liquor bar. Salt water aquariums, waterfall, and family-friendly for children. Dogs are welcome for patio dining too. Gluten Free menu choices, as well as vegetarian selections. Numerous fresh seafood choices. Family owned and operated. And Marco Island's premiere catering service!
Reviewed February 12, 2012

Have eaten here many times and service is always friendly and attentive. The portions are large and we sometimes share an item. The food not only tastes great it looks great. Presentation is just lovely. The salads are fantastic and beautiful to look at. We haven't had anything on the menu that we didn't like. The Hawaiian chicken sandwich is really good. We have eaten there with 50 people, we ate there today with 10 people and we have eaten there just the two of us and always had great service and great food. Don't know where the people who had bad reviews of Mango's ate but
I can't believe it was Mangos on Dockside.

2  Thank Patricia M
Lauren F, Guest Relations Manager at Mangos Dockside Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded February 23, 2012

Patricia, thanks so much for your time, we truely appreciate it! You already know how hard we work to keep our customers happy and coming back. You know the fun thing for me is that you mentioned how pretty the food is. It's so fun because Chef Annie says, "people eat with their eyes and I want it pretty", I even find myself making it pretty when I cook dinner for my husband at home. It's not just about eating, it's about enjoying all the aspects.

Thanks for your time, again. We hope to see you soon.

There are newer reviews for Mangos Dockside Bistro

Reviewed February 6, 2012

My western omelette (diced ham, onions and peppers) came out minus the ham with probably previously frozen and bagged veggies. When I told the server I was missing ham, she brought me out a ham steak on a plate. Thanks, but it tastes better when cut up and supposed to be in the omelette. And no adjustment on the pricing. Won't go back.

14  Thank Sherry C

So sorry you were disappointed, but really wasn't that the best tasting ham you have ever had. I was shocked when I saw the huge slice of ham, the size of the plate, but the flavor of that ham is delicious. I would have just chopped it up at added it to my omelet, you got a lot more ham that way then in a omelet. What price reduction would be needed when that happens.

Hope to see you again some time!

Reviewed February 1, 2012

First time visitors felt like home right away Greeted by owners like old friends key west cinch chowder was fabulous Good value great service thanks ! Packer -brewers fans!

I'd like to personally thankyou for taking the time to wright this review, how nice is that? Let me share with you why the conch chowder is so great, it's homemade. All of our soups are made from scratch. You should try some demi glaze on our entree's for dinner, I'm talking boiling veal bone for 3 days, that demi glaze is outstanding.

See you for dinner soon.
Thanks again for you time and support.

Reviewed January 30, 2012

The grouper was fabulous! One of the best I've had! The deserts were wonderful. Had the strawberry shortcake and also the pretzel with
Carmel sauce. To die for!

1  Thank BeauBeauDesMoines
Lauren F, Guest Relations Manager at Mangos Dockside Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2012

You know I even think I know who you are, we had a great time, I told you that pretzel was to die for, off the charts when it comes to dessert. Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience. Can't wait to see you again!

Reviewed January 29, 2012

We ran into mangos on the way to an outdoor bar and decided to stop in for dinner the following night. The staff was very welcoming and were much more than just "order takers". Although it took a little while for food and drinks to arrive both were well worth the wait.
The owner came around to ensure the well being of the guests. We ordered fillet with a lobster tail and it was the best we've ever had hands down. The spinach was phenomenal, the salad that came before the meal was absolutly delightful, and the margarita was th cherry on top!
The decor is really fun, with the tile on the ground resembling water and the walls a very "boat like" build, it made the over all experience more memorable. Very family friendly and my favorite place on Marco island thus far.

2  Thank Mcnichka
Lauren F, Manager at Mangos Dockside Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2012

Thanks so much, your review was very special. It's nice to see that someone can relate to hard family work. We appreciate all of your kind words and will continue to do our very best.