“Amazingly awesome!!!”

Stonewalls
Ranked #40 of 120 Restaurants in Marco Island
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: STONEWALLS is very unique as we are the only "Fast Casual" restaurant on Marco Island similar to where Panera meets Wolfgang Puck. We take great pride in preparing every meal fresh in a friendly clean environment during Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner 7 days a week. Dine in or Carryout one of specialties or homemade Pizzas that islanders are raving about or find us at the Farmers' Market on Wednesdays. We are known to be FINE FOOD...FAST
marco island
“Amazingly awesome!!!”
Reviewed November 10, 2013

My husband and I eat at Stonewalls at least twice a week! The owners, food and atmosphere are just fantastic! One of my favorite dishes is the Alfredo and Chicken! Their Omelets are the best I have ever had!!! Also the Pizza is amazing!

• Visited November 2013

Tennessee
“Comfortably good”
Reviewed October 23, 2013 via mobile

The food is good and the environment is casual. We took my one year old and it was accommodating and the food was fresh and quality. It was great to have a nice meal and not spend a fortune. The staff was super nice! We will definitely go back when we come back to the island. I recommend the flat bread pizzas... they are killer!

St. Petersburg, Florida
“Outstanding breakfast”
Reviewed October 12, 2013

What a gem! Across the street from the Hilton and just a short walk from the Marriott Resort, Stonewalls has a warm yet chic atmosphere with absolutely fabulous food. My veggie omlette was loaded with fresh vegetables and cheddar cheese. My husband's french toast was really favorful and perfectly done. Others in the restaurant were raving about their fresh muffins. But I don't give out 5 stars unless the coffee is fabulous, because I take coffee seriously. Look at my rating--trust me, the coffee is fabulous! And all at literally half the price of the big hotel restaurants. You can't go wrong.

• Visited October 2013
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Awsome, amazing ambience....”
Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

Impressed by the service and the delicious food, feels like home away from home. We had breakfast and lunch, one better then the other. The owners are prompt to serve and make you feel a little special. Definetly a place to be on the top 5.
Thanks guys!!!

White Lake, Michigan
“Amazing Breakfast”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

My wife and I stopped in on Wed. am 8-21-13 for a quick breakfast. Everything was fabulous.
Service was top shelf. OMELETS & FRITTATAS were wonderful. Never had a Frittata before it was excellent. IT was plenty no room for the freshest muffins around.
Owner was our server Service was supreme !!!!!!!
We will be back on our next trip to Marco.

TJ and Sandy McClure (michigan)

• Visited August 2013