This hotel is a bit on the expensive side, but WELL worth the price. It is located on the south side of Collier Blvd. on Marco Island, close to all the major Marco Island resorts. The hotel is gorgeous and meticulously maintained, with impeccable amenities and service.
I stayed in a two bedroom suite with a full ocean view. The room was lovely, with several windows that allowed full views of not only the ocean, but really a 360 degree view of the entire island. Each bedroom had an attached bath, and the kitchen was spotless and well equipped with full size stove, microwave, refrigerator, and dishwasher. Dishes, pots, pans, and silverware are also included. The housekeeping staff cleans the rooms twice a day, and very graciously washed all our dishes twice a day as well!
This is a true luxury resort, and having a two bedroom suite with a kitchen was an added convenience that puts this hotel far above any of the others on the island. I would very highly recommend this hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort epitomizes the AAA Five-Diamond standards. Marco Beach Ocean Resort features casual and elegant dining, a spa and fitness center, pool and hot tub, rooftop gardens, four miles of white sand beach and nearby golf, tennis and shopping. Complimentary smoothies on the beach and pool offered daily at 3pm. Wireless internet available complimentary to guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Marco Beach Ocean Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marco Beach Ocean Hotel Marco Island
- Marco Island Beach Ocean Resort
- Marco Beach Resort
- Marco Island Beach Ocean Hotel
- Marco Beach Ocean Resort Marco Island, Florida