Tranquil place to go for adults with wonderful staff. All the staff here were so great. Great service is something we love when we travel and this hotel has it down pat! Quick room service as well, with whatever we needed. Not one rude one in the bunch. Every one of them was friendly and smiling. Which isn't always the case. There were just a couple of kids here, but it is mainly an adult type hotel. Pavel is an amazing doorman/bellman/valet. So friendly and courteous. Tatiana gave me an amazing massage in the spa. She didn't talk unless she asked me if this or that was ok. Warm table with moist warm towels on my back and feet. I recommend her and the swedish massage. So relaxing. Vessy & adorable french waiter Christopher at Sale de Pepe...precious, so fun to talk to. It is a boutique hotel so it is smaller than the Marriott a few doors down, however...my husband and I wanted a quiet adult type setting with beach time and amazing food & service and a beautiful beach. This met that for us. There is a little bar area/lunch cove area on the pathway to the beach. We loved it. It's like a little bungalow quiet secret. There are waterfall sounds from the neighboring property as you sit as your table and eat. Beautiful landscape for privacy as you eat. I had a chicken caesar salad and my husband had mahi mahi and fried cocoanut shrimp. Yum. The Sale de Pepe restaurant is in a word, fantastic. Upscale and eating on the terrace at sunset overlooking the ocean...a must for adults. We were probably some of the youngest people there. I am 42 yrs. Old and my husband is 40, and lots of 50plus there. Only saw one family at dinner with children. the food is not kid friendly food. So. heads up, and pricey, but worth every penny. The island shuts down at 10pm, so if you want nightlife, head to Naples. We rented a mustang convertible for the week, again a must if you come from cold climate like we did. Hotel is a little odd shaped but...we were on the beach whole time. And...as far as pool, it is tiny. Marriotts is beautiful down the street but lots of kids. We never sat at pool, only ocean. Waiters will bring drinks to you on beach and food to. Hope this helped. Its beautiful.
And thank you to the staff at this hotel, you made a wonderful atmosphere here for us to enjoy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort epitomizes the AAA Five-Diamond standards. Marco Beach Ocean Resort features casual and elegant dining, a spa and fitness center, pool and hot tub, rooftop gardens, four miles of white sand beach and nearby golf, tennis and shopping. Complimentary smoothies on the beach and pool offered daily at 3pm. Wireless internet available complimentary to guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Preferred Hotels, Cancelon, HotelPower, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Marco Beach Ocean Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marco Beach Ocean Hotel Marco Island
- Marco Island Beach Ocean Resort
- Marco Beach Resort
- Marco Island Beach Ocean Hotel
- Marco Beach Ocean Resort Marco Island, Florida