“Best. massage. ever. (ask for Tatiana)”

Salon and Spa Botanica
More attraction details
Owner description: Using only the finest professional and organic products that will beautify and balance both the body and mind bringing forth your own personal beauty and style without harming the environment and the only Salon and Spa on Marco Island that offers Organic Colour Systems Hair Color & and Bare Escentuals
Reviewed August 19, 2014

This was hands-down the best massage I've ever had. BUT it depends who you get! I went with two friends and two of us had a fantastic experience (both female masseuse) but the third was hugely disappointed with the male masseur and left feeling....uncomfortable at best.

3  Thank megan m
in 6 reviews
"massaged"
"expert"

Reviewed August 8, 2014

Much more affordable than the resorts in a very clean and relaxing facility. Highly recommended. I have problem skin and Eva did a great job, very thorough. The best way to get a European facial is from a European esthetician.

Reviewed July 22, 2014

I didn't want to spend over $150 for a massage closer to were I was staying while visiting lovely Marco Island found this place not far from where I was, though I would give it a try how bad can it be? It was wonderful as good as any massage I have ever gotten I would highly recommend and will definitely go there again when visiting. Thanks again Michelle, see you next year I hope!

1  Thank Lindaannengwall
Reviewed July 21, 2014 via mobile

If you are visiting the Marco Island and Naples, Florida area and need your hair done you should make an appointment here. This salon was recommended to me and I definitely
recommend it to anyone. The salon has nail, waxing and massage services also. The location is easy to drive to from both directions and be sure to visit the shops that are next to it in the outdoor strip mall.

1  Thank Michelle K P