“Best massage ever!”

Salon and Spa Botanica
More attraction details
Owner description: Using only the finest professional and organic products that will beautify and balance both the body and mind bringing forth your own personal beauty and style without harming the environment and the only Salon and Spa on Marco Island that offers Organic Colour Systems Hair Color & and Bare Escentuals
Hinsdale, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best massage ever!”
Reviewed January 29, 2014

I've had many massages in the past, but none as good and thorough as Carlton ! He spent time assessing my issues, and then went to work. WOW! I experienced almost instant relief in an hour! What a fabulous experience!

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Gintare T

7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“You can trust their experts”
Reviewed January 13, 2014 via mobile

I needed a haircut while on vacation. This can be nerve racking because you've no one to ask for a recommendation. So.. I checked Trip advisor and read nothing but good things. Every review was correct! I had Karen and she did such a good job, I've scheduled my second cut (next month) with her.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank EFmascot
Marco Island, Florida
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great haircut with Greg”
Reviewed December 4, 2013 via mobile

This was a second visit with Greg. He put me at ease right away and listened to what I would like done with my hair. I am a curly and he was knowledgeable about dealing with my hair. Have already scheduled again!

Valley Forge, Pennsylvania, United States
“Thai massage technique brought pain relief and lasting improvement”
Reviewed October 20, 2013

Carlton was my masseuse. He spent the time to assess and review my goals for the massage. In 60 minutes he loosened my overly tight arches and upper back and neck muscles and I have had lasting improvement in posture, pain reduction and increased movement. I will definitely book with him again when I visit Marco Island .

Visited October 2013
Fort Pierce, FL
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“A Massage by Carlton is a must do.”
Reviewed October 9, 2013

The other reviewers were not overstating how good Carlton is at providing the optimal massage experience. He takes the time before you get started to do a thorough assessment of your needs and what you might want from your massage experience. So glad I booked 90 minutes and the prices are very reasonable.

Visited September 2013