“Massage from Carlton was EXCELLENT!!”

Salon and Spa Botanica
More attraction details
Owner description: Using only the finest professional and organic products that will beautify and balance both the body and mind bringing forth your own personal beauty and style without harming the environment and the only Salon and Spa on Marco Island that offers Organic Colour Systems Hair Color & and Bare Escentuals
Houston, Texas, United States
“Massage from Carlton was EXCELLENT!!”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

I wasn't necessarily expecting to find a great massage on a sleepy island like Marco, but Carlton proved me wrong! He is capable of working in a variety of styles, but his gift lies in incorporating traditional Thai massage into his massage language. If you haven't had Thai massage before, you should try it. It's very effective. Perhaps the best part of the experience with Carlton was his willingness to talk and tune-in to my particular body needs beforehand. You won't experience that typical rush to get on the table, and then a general massage. He takes the time to look at you in a standing position and learn what your particular problems are. I've had excellent massages all over the world, and I am picky. Carlton is EXCELLENT.

Visited August 2013

Marco Island, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best facial from Eva”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

Had the best facial I've ever had!. Eva was excellent. She was very professional and not pushy about products as I have experienced in the past. The facial was excellent and her massage technique was very relaxing I highly recommend a visit for a wonderful, relaxing experience.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Nerina M
Whitby, Canada
“Awesome Massages from Carlton”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

After 3 days in the car arrived in Marco Island in a lot of pain accompanied by migraines. Needed a massage ASAP and was extremely fortunate to find Carlton. This man is not just a professional masseur but a gifted healer. He alleviated the pain and migraines and restored my posture which no one has been able to do since an accident years ago compressed some discs in my neck. I would like to offer my thanks personally to Carlton. He assessed me prior to the first massage and worked with me to help identify triggers and reduce recurrences. He really understands body mechanics and was able to find the source of my problem rather than just treat the "resultant condition" and gave me some great tips to keep me well. Carlton is a clever and gifted masseur with a very calming presence. I have been to many masseurs but he is by far the best I have ever been too. I will definitely book another appt on our return next year and highly recommend him to others. Five Stars For Sure! Thanks CARLTON!

Visited May 2013
Arcanum, Ohio, United States
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“What a way to end our vacation.”
Reviewed April 17, 2013

As my masseur Carlton said, I should have started my vacation here as well. He really tuned into me and what my body needed. A very dedicated and interested in providing you with exactly what you need employee. Looking forward to going back on my return visits to Marco, glad we found this place and didn't have to drive to Bonita or Naples. Husband also enjoyed his massage as well. Thank you Carlton.

Visited April 2013
Tennessee
49 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“Best Hair cut”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

Ask for Karen. She is great with cutting hair that has curl and trouble some areas. I hold off on my hair cut till I can come back to see her. My hair always has the perfect cut. She doesn't cut to her satisfaction but to yours. I always know that if I say trim that is what I will get. Nice front desk and everything very professional. I would highly recommend going.

Visited April 2013