“Awesome Massages from Carlton”

Salon and Spa Botanica
More attraction details
Owner description: Using only the finest professional and organic products that will beautify and balance both the body and mind bringing forth your own personal beauty and style without harming the environment and the only Salon and Spa on Marco Island that offers Organic Colour Systems Hair Color & and Bare Escentuals
Whitby, Canada
“Awesome Massages from Carlton”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

After 3 days in the car arrived in Marco Island in a lot of pain accompanied by migraines. Needed a massage ASAP and was extremely fortunate to find Carlton. This man is not just a professional masseur but a gifted healer. He alleviated the pain and migraines and restored my posture which no one has been able to do since an accident years ago compressed some discs in my neck. I would like to offer my thanks personally to Carlton. He assessed me prior to the first massage and worked with me to help identify triggers and reduce recurrences. He really understands body mechanics and was able to find the source of my problem rather than just treat the "resultant condition" and gave me some great tips to keep me well. Carlton is a clever and gifted masseur with a very calming presence. I have been to many masseurs but he is by far the best I have ever been too. I will definitely book another appt on our return next year and highly recommend him to others. Five Stars For Sure! Thanks CARLTON!

Visited May 2013

Arcanum, Ohio, United States
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“What a way to end our vacation.”
Reviewed April 17, 2013

As my masseur Carlton said, I should have started my vacation here as well. He really tuned into me and what my body needed. A very dedicated and interested in providing you with exactly what you need employee. Looking forward to going back on my return visits to Marco, glad we found this place and didn't have to drive to Bonita or Naples. Husband also enjoyed his massage as well. Thank you Carlton.

Visited April 2013
Tennessee
40 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“Best Hair cut”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

Ask for Karen. She is great with cutting hair that has curl and trouble some areas. I hold off on my hair cut till I can come back to see her. My hair always has the perfect cut. She doesn't cut to her satisfaction but to yours. I always know that if I say trim that is what I will get. Nice front desk and everything very professional. I would highly recommend going.

Visited April 2013
Indiana
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Just as good as the pricey hotel spas”
Reviewed March 8, 2013

We visited Marco Island recently and were looking for some relaxation treatments that were more reasonably priced than the hotel spa. My husband wanted a massage while I was hoping for a pedicure and Shellac manicure. After contacting a number of other salons that were either booked or did not have the ambiance we'd like, we stopped into Salon and Spa Botanica. They were able to schedule both of us for later in the week. Their prices were less than the chain hotels and the quality was excellent. My mani/pedi with Dolores was fantastic and my husband was pleased with his massage as well! The staff was very friendly and professional.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Dana S
Ottawa, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Incredible experiences”
Reviewed March 1, 2013

My sister in law and I read about this spa on tripadvisor and decided to check it out. We both had Facials with Eva and I had a massage with Carlton. Amazing! We travel a lot together and try to end off our vacation with a facial and hands down this was the best we have had. Eva is very good at assessing your skin and offering treatments that match. We both keep feeling our faces saying how wonderfully different our skin is. And her techniques are amazing. Great face, scalp and head massage. She will talk and laugh but then gets down to business and you have peace and bliss.

I have had many, many massages and the one with Carlton makes me want to move to Marco Island. He is terrific and did such an amazing job that I left feeling no pain in my hip that has bothered me for ever. I know that sometimes men don't feel comfortable with male massage therapist and women often prefer female therapists. Put that aside and go see Carlton. He is truly gifted.

Visited February 2013