“Great Hair Salon and much more !!”

Skin Renewal Systems Salon and Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Marco Island’s premier destination for all of your salon, spa and wellness needs. We offer a full array of services for beauty both inside and out. From cutting edge hair and nail treatments in our salon to the facial and pampering wellness services in our spa. We’ve got you covered! Take a look through our menu or give us a call today to schedule your free consultation where we will help you design your personalized salon and spa experience.
Reviewed February 2, 2016

Great Hair Salon ! Front desk is always professional and never ignores anyone who walks through the door ! The place is always busy and very neat and clean for a busy salon. It is a full service salon so you can get many services in one visit ! I'm always happy with my hair cuts and recommend this salon to everyone who wants to feel comfortable while visiting here or lives here on the Island.

1  Thank ddv1136
in 5 reviews
"florida"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed December 5, 2015

You won't be sorry if you try Skin Renewal Systems in Marco Island Fl. Don't be fooled by the name, it really is a hair salon plus other services. Everyone is so friendly and competent. I highly recommend Chris Ffinney if you can get in to see her for your hair styling needs. She has colored, cut and done a smoothing treatment on my hair. All of these treatments were done with excellence and with an interest in the client as a person. She listens and responds to the client's wishes which to me is super important in a stylist. Chris can do traditional or edgy cuts, depending on what is requested. I've noticed that everyone in the salon does great work and i wouldn't hesitate to go to any of the professionals. Shelly at the desk is so sweet and great at her job. If you like warm homemade cookies that is a bonus on most days.

1  Thank rosalyn r
Reviewed November 19, 2015

This salon does everything -- hair, nails, skin care, massage, etc. -- in a quiet and relaxing atmosphere. The staff is friendly and helpful from the moment you're in the door. Prices for all the treatments are reasonable and competitive. Next year I'm making my appointments before I leave home. I highly recommend this place.

1  Thank Dr Kathryn G
Reviewed June 24, 2015 via mobile

I just left my third visit with my second masseuse and I feel fantastic. Both Inga & Martha are off the charts good. They are thorough in questioning you and maintain a chart of what they worked on and why. My wife & I are going to be regulars here!

See more reviews
Reviewed June 19, 2015

Found a great spot where you can get everything from healing massages to acupuncture, facials and permanent make up. (There's a long list of services, some more I plan on trying down the road)
Went in for acupuncture by Dr. Ginny and she is great! Knows her stuff and is genuinely interested in the health and well being of her patients. Some life changes had brought on a lot of stress and am dealing with a health problem, so this is really helping me balance things out.
Now that I've found this awesome place, will set aside some spending $ for a massage and, when I'm feeling brave, permanent eyeliner with Krista. Everybody that I've seen who has had it done loves it and they LOOK GOOD. In this tropical climate, ordinary make up runs. The permanent stuff makes sense and is actually a great deal; save time (no fiddling with my face every morning before work) and money on makeup that just wears off.
Aside from the interesting services, the spa is very pleasant, super clean, and friendly. When I come in, I'm made to feel at home.

1  Thank Beck H