Skin Renewal Systems Salon and Spa
Open today: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great Style

Excellent color and cut by Shari! She always knows what will suit me best, and she executes... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
sandypmontrose
Marco Island, Florida
via mobile
Transforming experience!

Dwight is a miracle worker! He transformed my long neglected hair into the most beautiful color... read more

Reviewed May 24, 2022

from $41.03
from $276.93
from $287.18
More Info
All reviews stylist facial havens shari haircut techniques marco vacation
Selected filters
Reviewed December 5, 2015

You won't be sorry if you try Skin Renewal Systems in Marco Island Fl. Don't be fooled by the name, it really is a hair salon plus other services. Everyone is so friendly and competent. I highly recommend Chris Ffinney if you can get in to see her for your hair styling needs. She has colored, cut and done a smoothing treatment on my hair. All of these treatments were done with excellence and with an interest in the client as a person. She listens and responds to the client's wishes which to me is super important in a stylist. Chris can do traditional or edgy cuts, depending on what is requested. I've noticed that everyone in the salon does great work and i wouldn't hesitate to go to any of the professionals. Shelly at the desk is so sweet and great at her job. If you like warm homemade cookies that is a bonus on most days.

Date of experience: December 2015
1  Thank rosalyn r
Reviewed November 19, 2015

This salon does everything -- hair, nails, skin care, massage, etc. -- in a quiet and relaxing atmosphere. The staff is friendly and helpful from the moment you're in the door. Prices for all the treatments are reasonable and competitive. Next year I'm making my appointments before I leave home. I highly recommend this place.

Date of experience: November 2015
2  Thank Dr Kathryn G
Reviewed June 24, 2015 via mobile

I just left my third visit with my second masseuse and I feel fantastic. Both Inga & Martha are off the charts good. They are thorough in questioning you and maintain a chart of what they worked on and why. My wife & I are going to be regulars here!

Date of experience: June 2015
Reviewed June 19, 2015

Found a great spot where you can get everything from healing massages to acupuncture, facials and permanent make up. (There's a long list of services, some more I plan on trying down the road)
Went in for acupuncture by Dr. Ginny and she is great! Knows her stuff and is genuinely interested in the health and well being of her patients. Some life changes had brought on a lot of stress and am dealing with a health problem, so this is really helping me balance things out.
Now that I've found this awesome place, will set aside some spending $ for a massage and, when I'm feeling brave, permanent eyeliner with Krista. Everybody that I've seen who has had it done loves it and they LOOK GOOD. In this tropical climate, ordinary make up runs. The permanent stuff makes sense and is actually a great deal; save time (no fiddling with my face every morning before work) and money on makeup that just wears off.
Aside from the interesting services, the spa is very pleasant, super clean, and friendly. When I come in, I'm made to feel at home.

Date of experience: June 2015
1  Thank Beck H
Reviewed June 5, 2015

go see Krista! Love everything she does! Professional, extremely concerned about cleanliness and sterilization of her tools. Don't hesitate!

Date of experience: April 2015