“Great hair service”

Skin Renewal Systems Spa and Hair Salon
More attraction details
Owner description: Skin Renewal Systems was conceived October 4, 1999. At that time we offered facials and microdermabrasion. Over the years we have expanded from a few services out of a one room office, to a multi-tiered full service salon, spa, and wellness center that currently occupies two separate suites at the Heritage Square Shopping Center, on Marco Island. Now, not only are we the premier provider of skin care, Skin Renewal Systems Spa and Hair Salon is becoming the leading spa in Southwest Florida where people look for cutting edge hair and nail services, massage therapy, acupuncture, wellness therapies, permanent makeup, spray tanning, and much more.
marco island fl
31 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 77 helpful votes
“Great hair service”
Reviewed February 24, 2012

Mary Beth is the best, great job taking care of me. Nice salon, friendly and efficient staff.

Visited February 2012
2 Thank funkynana

Marco Island, Florida
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“The only Medical Spa on the Island”
Reviewed February 12, 2012

If you are looking for great results, then Skin Renewal Systems is your spa. I have been using the Obaji products for 2.5 years and it's the best skincare program I have ever used. You can't get many of thier products from Non-Medical spas. I also have my hair done there by Melissa Walker.....She really knows her color and cutting techiniques are very up to date. I highly recommend all of their services.......

Visited February 2012
3 Thank JBKennedy_11
Marco Island Fl
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Un Believe able”
Reviewed October 14, 2011

Liz was wonderful
I did the bio feed back
Most relaxing and learned about what my body needs. i did some ME time. Thank you for such special treatment I will be Back Thank you again

Visited October 2011
1 Thank Vistior
Cincinnati, Ohio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Healing and rejunivation for the body and soul”
Reviewed September 25, 2011

Our family of 4 adults treated ourselves to the menu of services offered at Skin Renewal Systems after being referred by a friend who travels there every year for the winter. some of us had micro derm abrasions, others massages and one tried reflexology! We saw visible changes to our face trusted their staff on what products might be right for our skin type. My daughter and I have problem skin so were estastic to see such visible results. They have everything there for personal spa but we ran out of time for a pedicure and manicure! My husband and son in law had the massages and did a micro derm abraision for the first time and loved it. Anyway we were so impressed with the staff and the facilities and will definitely be back for more on our next visit!!

Visited September 2011