“Very disappointed”
Review of Island Trends

Island Trends
Ranked #2 of 19 Shopping in Marco Island
More attraction details
Owner description: Shop island inspired men's and women's clothing, swimwear, shoes and accessories from Tommy Bahama, FitFlop, Tori Richard, Tribal, Vionic, Olukai, Seafolly, Southern Tide, and Robert Graham. Island Trends also offers men's big and tall sizes, a full range of fragrances and gifts. From sport shirts to silk camp shirts, capris to spa dresses, loafers to sandals, Island Trends has the best selection on Marco Island.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Very disappointed”
Reviewed September 3, 2012

I've made several orders with Island Trends this year, each of them rather disappointing and very inconvenient. Wrong sizes were sent, the sales employee was too busy with small talk to pay attention with my concerns, and when I asked for a manager I was given some young girl who said her name was Lea who said my order was completed to the best of their ability. She did not listen to my time requirements and made excuses that did not make any sense. I can shop anywhere else without these problems. I will never use them again. I would tell everyone I know that Island Trends is a big waste of time.

6 Thank Runwaynoelia