We stayed 1 week at this resort in appartment 502. It was beautifully decorated, & spotless. 2 x flat screen TVs, Very comfortable bed.
Super view of the Marina & gardens. Everything at this resort is well cared for,2 x Warm Swimming Pools & 3x Hot Spa Tubs, Tennis Courts & on site Tiki Bar serving food. Also fishing on site (kept my husband out of the Tiki Bar!!)
Marco Island is a lovely place that we have visited many times.
We would stay there again but were not very happy with the lack of check in information (Horizion rentals through Booking.com) Infact without the help of an elderly resident we would proberly have had to spend the night in the car. We arrived at about 8pm so it was not exactly late!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- (weekly rentals) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your Marco Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marco Bay Hotel Marco Island
- Marco Bay Resort Marco Island, Florida