Our second floor one bedroom condo unit was very clean. A nice screened in back porch off of the bedroom overlooks Marco Lake. We would sit and have our coffee and watch the two aligators swim. The bedding was very clean and it made us feel like we were at home. The kitchen was well stocked with all the tools. The pool area has a gas grill which we used to cook T-bone steaks and lobster tails that were on sale that week at Publix. The swimming pool is heated and crystal clear. We used it every evening to relax. Behind the pool next to the beach is a tiki hut with a table and ice machine for the guests. Don't forget your Margaritaville frozen drink maker! We stayed during the first week of November 2013. The weather was beautiful in the 80s during the day. This is a slow season before all the snowbirds arrive but it is the best time to come. We brought our bicycles with us from NJ and rode all over the island. We ended up at the firehouse on Sunday morning where they were having a pancake breakfast. For a guided fishing trip of the backcountry go to the tiki hut at the marina where they will get you a four hour small party boat with all the poles and bait for $68. Take a short drive on a Saturday to Goodland (about 10 miles). Five or Six bars all within walking distance and one giant outdoor bar with stage. I think it is only open on Saturday. This place looks like a good time. If you are a Moose member you can walk around the block from Lakeside Inn to the Moose lodge that was jumping every night. Lakeside Inn is a nice place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marco Island Lakeside Inn sits two miles from Marco Island beaches and boasts a sparkling-heated pool and affordable rates year round. Come and enjoy the only Lakeside getaway on Marco Island. A Cozy Island Getaway. Our 19-suite Marco Island Inn offers two two-bedroom suites, 10 one-bedroom suites and seven studio suites. Our spacious and comfortable suites have been recently remodeled and decorated with a cottage chic decor reminiscent of Old Florida and Key West. Each hideaway is thoughtfully appointed with a fresh, clean white and beige pallet and select floral accents. Wicker cottage-style furniture tastefully completes the setting for an island atmosphere. Imagine French doors, private decks, lake views, tropical breezes and blue skies....You are at Marco Island Lakeside Inn. Lakeview Suites offer a screened-in balcony overlooking the Marco Lake, which is designated a natural habitat for local birds, ducks and turtles to name a few. It is the perfect place to sit and enjoy a cocktail before dinner while taking in the serene atmosphere. Our beautifully landscaped inn is located off the beaten track but close to everything. It is a serene sanctuary and a great retreat from the atmosphere of the large resorts and high rises. You will feel right at home the moment you enter. Our friendly staff is quite informative about the local area and offers a personalized experience of Marco Island. If you are looking to escape your fast paced life and slow down for a while, you will want to stay here. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Marco Island Lakeside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marco Island Lakeside Hotel Marco Island
- Lakeside Inn Marco Island
- Marco Island Lakeside Inn Florida