My wife and I stayed for a week in mid-October on a combined business/getaway trip and we couldn't have been happier with our stay. It is hard to believe that our spacious poolside room was the least expensive on the property. My wife particularly liked the large well-equipped kitchen. Even though it is hidden in the middle of town there are actually more amenities nearby then there are near the pricey beach hotels that we have stayed at before. My only negative comments are that the now-closed bar/restaurant on site looks abandoned and it seems like that space could be used for something. I also felt that the landscaping debris piled near the tiki hut and the back parking lot should either be cleaned up or fenced off from view. All in all though I give Marco Island Lakeside Inn my highest rating for the overall experience. It is the only place I will stay on Marco Island in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marco Island Lakeside Inn sits two miles from Marco Island beaches and boasts a sparkling-heated pool and affordable rates year round. Come and enjoy the only Lakeside getaway on Marco Island. A Cozy Island Getaway. Our 19-suite Marco Island Inn offers two two-bedroom suites, 10 one-bedroom suites and seven studio suites. Our spacious and comfortable suites have been recently remodeled and decorated with a cottage chic decor reminiscent of Old Florida and Key West. Each hideaway is thoughtfully appointed with a fresh, clean white and beige pallet and select floral accents. Wicker cottage-style furniture tastefully completes the setting for an island atmosphere. Imagine French doors, private decks, lake views, tropical breezes and blue skies....You are at Marco Island Lakeside Inn. Lakeview Suites offer a screened-in balcony overlooking the Marco Lake, which is designated a natural habitat for local birds, ducks and turtles to name a few. It is the perfect place to sit and enjoy a cocktail before dinner while taking in the serene atmosphere. Our beautifully landscaped inn is located off the beaten track but close to everything. It is a serene sanctuary and a great retreat from the atmosphere of the large resorts and high rises. You will feel right at home the moment you enter. Our friendly staff is quite informative about the local area and offers a personalized experience of Marco Island. If you are looking to escape your fast paced life and slow down for a while, you will want to stay here. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Marco Island Lakeside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marco Island Lakeside Hotel Marco Island
- Lakeside Inn Marco Island
- Marco Island Lakeside Inn Florida