This place has everything you needed for a more than comfortable stay. Extremely spacious, well appointed, large balcony, high standard of cleanliness, high quality beds, etc. Even better if staying for more than 3 days. We were for only 3 nights just before Easter Weekend, and now wished that our plans could've made us stay here longer.
Highly recommend to stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Olde Marco Island Inn and Suites is part of The Collection at Olde Marco and within walking distance to the world famous Snook Inn. Make yourself at home in our spacious two-bedroom suites. Suites feature a full kitchen, living & dining room. Master bedroom has a king bed and the second bedroom has two queen beds and a private bath. All suites have screened lanais. The hotel features the renowned French restaurant, Bistro Soleil. The hotel front desk and restaurant are housed in the Inn that dates back to beginnings of Marco Island in 1883. Relax in the courtyard after a day at the nearby Tigertail Beach. The shops on property include Petit Soleil, Joe's Hideout, Lee Be Fish, Bijoux, Cafe de Marco, Local Color Art Gallery, Island Style Creations, Malenda Trick Studio and a Styling Edge Salon. Stay for the season or just the weekend. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz and Cancelon so you can book your Olde Marco Island Inn and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Olde Marco Island Hotel Marco Island
- Olde Hotel Marco Island
- Olde Marco Is Inn And Suites
- Olde Marco Island Inn And Suites Florida