I spent 6 nights on Marco Island recently. I was pleasantly surprised with this hotel. It was very reasonably priced. Very Clean and beautiful in the rooms. We had great weather. Food on the island was great and I loved Bistro Soleil. Hotel was near cute shops and bar, which we loved. Our room had a small kitchen that we did not use but seemed very nice. The breakfast place, Petit Soleil was wonderful and they had yummy waffles!!! We spent much time by the lovely shaded pool! Great Price, great vacation!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Olde Marco Island Inn and Suites is part of The Collection at Olde Marco and within walking distance to the world famous Snook Inn. Make yourself at home in our spacious two-bedroom suites. Suites feature a full kitchen, living & dining room. Master bedroom has a king bed and the second bedroom has two queen beds and a private bath. All suites have screened lanais. The hotel features the renowned French restaurant, Bistro Soleil. The hotel front desk and restaurant are housed in the Inn that dates back to beginnings of Marco Island in 1883. Relax in the courtyard after a day at the nearby Tigertail Beach. The shops on property include Petit Soleil, Joe's Hideout, Lee Be Fish, Bijoux, Cafe de Marco, Local Color Art Gallery, Island Style Creations, Malenda Trick Studio and a Styling Edge Salon. Stay for the season or just the weekend. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Olde Marco Island Inn and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Olde Marco Island Hotel Marco Island
- Olde Hotel Marco Island
- Olde Marco Is Inn And Suites
- Olde Marco Island Inn And Suites Florida