“Safe and Fun” 5 of 5 bubbles

39 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 90 helpful votes
“Safe and Fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2014

I sent my 16 year old daughter diving with Scuba Marco today. She had a terrific time and it was the perfect diving experience for her. She is recently certified and I felt totally comfortable sending her out with them. Jeff and John made sure she was safe at all times and even noticed when she was a bit heavy handed on the weight belt. I wanted her to have a trip on her own but one where I did not have to worry and that is exactly what she got. She also said the snacks were terrific. I know she will wear her Scuba Marco shirt proudly.

Visited August 2014
1 Thank Jemom68

Johnston, Iowa
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“1st Dive Experience Unforgettable!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2014

Last week, we did Scuba Marco's "Dive-in-a-Day" program, since my sons and I had never tried diving before. Due to weather conditions, our program was split between Tuesday (training) and Friday (diving). From the moment we walked in the shop, we were treated like long-lost friends. The entire experience was exactly as the sign in front of the shop states -- "No Hurries, No Worries, Patience and Kindness." The training day was filled with plenty of patience, as we learned all the basics in the pool (especially the old guy who kept blowing out through his nose). Then the two dives to old sunken barges out in the Gulf were fantastic! Of course, we were bit on the nervous side at first, but Jeff explained everything, watched us like a hawk from the second we got in the water, and always kept us close by his side, ready to show us the cool underwater life, and to make sure we were completely safe. Jessi and Craig were equally great -- friendly, helpful and always dishing out plenty of patience and kindness. We did a lot of amazing things during our week on Marco Island, but the time spent with Scuba Marco was the finest! We’ll never forget it. We'd give them 6 Stars, if we could!

Visited July 2014
3 Thank Kent S
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Highly recommend Dive shop/charter”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2014

We went diving with the fine staff at Scuba Marco this week. The staff are amazing and very knowledgeable. super friendly and they made us feel right at home in the shop and on the boat. Jeff and Mike were great and the boat was one of the easiest I've been on for entry n exit. Average price for a boat dive, but the service went above and beyond. If you are looking to dive at Marco Island, go to Scuba Marco!

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Rebecca S
New York City, New York
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Scuba Marco, Marco island, Florida”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2014

As over 40 years of U.S. and Caribbean Scuba Diving, but a having a majority of high intense NorthEast Wreck Diving, I can DEFINITELY SAY THE BEST CAPTAIN AND BEST TRIPS EVER EMBARKED UPON WERE WITH SCUBAMARCO AND CAPTAIN JEFF DAWSON AND HIS CREW 2 SCUBAMARCO, MARCO ISLAND., FL.long w/his wife and co-owner, Jessi, of their all-inclusive Dive Shop on America's #1 island (#4 Worldwide), CAPTAIN JEFF HAS THE PERFECT DEMEANOR, RUNNING THE FULL GAMUT, from the heavily experienced diver to the certification of divers. In a business where boat captains are notoriously surly and impatient, CAPTAIN JEFF AND HIS CREW ARE EXACTLY THE OPPOSITE: HIS MOTTO: NO HURRY..NO WORRY..NO RUSH. In addition to the fabulous local diving, SCUBAMARCO sells and rents top of the line, up to date gear. SCUBAMARCO can accommodate full boat charters and open-water charters on his 32 ft. smooth running catamaran, with the option of local trips and different locales in Florida and beyond. The boat, and the crew of SCUBAMARCO is extremely "user friendly", with SAFETY, OF COURSE, FRONT AND CENTER, I've known the Dawsons for a few decades and have trusted them w/young children in my family giving them expertise. I HIGHLY RECOMMED SCUIBAMARO, CAP'T JEFF, HIS WIFE JESSE DAWSON AND THE ENTIRE SAFE! SCUBAMARCO WHERE DIVERS BECOME FRIENDS AND FAMILY!

Visited June 2014
1 Thank gennaro5684
ScubaMarco, Owner at Scuba Marco, responded to this review, June 13, 2014
YOU'RE THE BEST JERRY! Thanks for all the kind words. You're top notch clientele also! It was a pleasure to have you on board the 'PSYCHQUATIC' Monday. Until next time; take care in the Big Apple!
Pontypridd, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“friendly professional outfit”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2014

I went diving with scuba Marco on 2nd of Jan 2014. From the very start I found them to be very friendly and informative. The boat was a purpose built catermeran, which with 8 divers on board was more than adequate for our equipment and to move around. Entry and exit was one of the easiest I have encountered . we were well briefed regarding safety, about the dive site and water conditions. I would certainly recommend them to anyone with little experience, as they inspire confidence.(perfect catch phrase "no hurry no worries". The dive sites weren't the deepest or varied but if I'm ever in the area again I know who I'll be diving with. Thanks Jeff and Jessi for a great days diving.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Jeff y
ScubaMarco, Owner at Scuba Marco, responded to this review, June 13, 2014
You are very welcome. We hope you make it this way soon!