“Very accommodating”
Review of Scuba Marco

Scuba Marco
Reviewed May 27, 2013

My 2 sons and I had an agenda. Ours was to finish our scuba certification during a week vacation in Florida. Divers know that this is an unpredictable time for the gulf. Our goal was to finish no matter what, and Jeff assured us, "no worries." Weather didn't allow us a trip to the gulf, but he had alternatives, which included a bay or Key Largo. We got it done. He was very accommodating to us, and we saw him do the same for the other customers who came in. The other nice feature was that Jeff and Jessie are so patient. If you are new and nervous, these are the people for you. We saw that with some less-than-easy folks who also came in. Still, it was "no worries." This is absolutely a reputable shop.

1  Thank wisonsinmom
ScubaMarco, Owner at Scuba Marco, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2013

It was great meeting your family and our pleasure to finish your certifications. We hope to see you all soon! Happy diving!!!
Jessi :-)

There are newer reviews for Scuba Marco

Reviewed May 15, 2013

I have been using scubamarco for my diving needs for ten years, Capt Jeff and Jesse are two incredible people with an extreme love of water. The customer service I receive is top notch in every way keep up the good work.Dive Love Blow Bubbles.

Reviewed May 15, 2013

This Is the place where i recieved my certification, and i come back every year for a tune- up on my skills because i trust Captain Jeff and his staff. I love knowing that i can ask him anything and feel comfortable year after year in the water. Not only are the wrecks fun, but the whole day of being treated like family is worth experiencing. Thank you for opening up a world of diving to me!

Reviewed May 9, 2013 via mobile

I needed a face plate for my Oceanic regulator so I called to see if this shop had one. I was told he would check with his tech and call me back. He did and yes the tech had them. I scheduled to stop in 2 days later to purchase it as I was leaving in 3 days for a dive trip. I drove the 20 miles+ only to be told "I forgot to get it from the tech". Not I'm sorry, I screwed up just basically a lackadaisical "to bad" attitude.

I will never be back there and will not recommend it to friends. Thanks for all your help Oceanic Dealer!!!

1  Thank John0800
ScubaMarco, Owner at Scuba Marco, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2013

Sorry that was your interpretation of that situation and our shop. I told you that my traveling tech would be here Thursday morning and had the diaphragm in his inventory. You said "fine, I'll see you then", so I'm not sure what you mean by'scheduled to stop in'. My tec left the shop at 3PM. I assumed you had resolved your dilemna since I hadn't heard from you. You came in at 4PM.

We briing in special request items with a deposit. That policy took effect after eating numerous special requests that well-meaning people fail to ever pick up. I wish you would have phoned to let me know you were coming down later. I would of kept the part or at least saved you the drive.

When I told you I didn't have the part, you became understandably frustrated. My first thought went to resolving the situation (having my tech mail the part to me or you). I asked you how long you were going to be in town. You responded; "I'm leaving tomorrow, I'll just get one on the east coast". You then immediately about-faced and walked out of my shop. You didn't give me a chance to attempt a fix or even appologize. Regretfully, this is the format it's boiled down to: I am truly sorry.

Reviewed April 6, 2013

I have been using Scuba Marco for years so I am a little bias :)

Yes sometimes it is difficult to get out on the water we all feel that pain. However NO ONE can control the weather and conditions. Anyone that makes you a promise of great conditions is not an operation I would use.

The staff has Always been warm and friendly. They are a family business and always treat me like I'm part of the family! I would trust Jeff and the crew any day and hope to see them soon!