“Above and Beyond”
Review of Scuba Marco

Scuba Marco
Reviewed March 31, 2013

My family went scuba diving for the first time ever here with the beginning course, which consisted of some training, a pool practice, and a shallow dive in the bay. Captain Jeff and Scuba Jessi were friendly, chill, and incredibly knowledgeable. We were given excellent rental equipment, and individual attention. Both of them are very qualified, and their comfort with diving made everyone feel at ease. This starter course is definitely best for learning how to dive and getting used to the equipment, rather than for seeing a wide range of life.

A few days after this starter course, Captain Jeff was taking some veteran divers out to Key Largo on a dive boat. Even though I had only gone diving with him once, he still allowed me to come and took me under his wing during the session. The visit to Key Largo was AMAZING!! The visibility was incredible, and I was able to dive in the Atlantic with a professional literally by my side at all times. We saw hundreds of fish, a manta ray, and beautiful coral. We even saw a manatee hanging out in the marina! Captain Jeff helped me every step of the way. He dedicated the entire trip to giving me a life-changing first experience, and it truly was. Jeff went above and beyond just being a "touristy" activity, and gave me an unbelievable experience.

Without a doubt, no matter what your skill level, Scuba Marco will be the highlight of your trip. My whole family truly bonded with Jessi and Jeff (they trusted him to look after me in the Atlantic for an entire day!) and we will definitely be back whenever we head to Marco Island again. DO IT!

Reviewed March 15, 2013

I've been to Marco Island several times the past few years and on each visit had the blessing of being greeted by the Dawson family at Scuba Marco. My wife and I both received our certs under the careful instruction of Capt Jeff and Jess and appreciate his style and honesty. If your a new diver or expert you get the same treatment each time. I urge anyone reading this to stop in and visit them every chance you get. We'll see you in two weeks my friend.....

2  Thank Guy S
ScubaMarco, General Manager at Scuba Marco, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2013

Can't wait to see you both! The water is clearing up and the wind is calming down. Thanks so much for the kind words, its always such a pleasure to have you guys in town!

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Capt. Jeff and his crew are excellent people they are straight forward with info on your dive excursion, whether it be weather, reserving a spot, and what is included prices etc. . He is an excellent mentor for new divers, I was very comfortable at all times and was allowed to go at my comfort level. Would recommended thier team to all my friends and family. Can't wait to charter another dive! Mike Ellis , Flushing, MI

1  Thank BigMike9090
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Our group of 9 rookies took the classes and got certified under the direction of Jeff Dawson and all we had was lots of fun with safety always being stressed above anything else. Our open water dives were wonderful and we had some close encounters with the Goliath Groupers out by the artificial reef. We found our experience to be first class all the way and we all agreed it was the highlight of our vacation!!
Great service and a real love for the ecosystem is contagious.

Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

Thank god for Scuba Marco. I was living on Marco and didn't know anyone but my boss. Everyone i met seemed rude or in a hurry.... it didn't make sense to me, why live in such a beautiful place and be so uptight even if you are a "snowbird" and being wound tight is a lifestyle... what's the point? So the weeks went on and i kept working, eating, and sleeping... (oh and trying to fish with my shoobie Walmart rod.) Until one day i heard of a little dive shop near the Snook Inn called Scuba Marco. So one day before work I dropped in. It was exactly the island feel i was missing. They were kind, knowledgeable, honest and priced everything fair. My story with scuba marco is far to long to share and won't be coming to a end for a long time. So stop by... i mean unless u wanna spend your whole island vacation in a movie theatre or restaurant.

Shout out to Jeff for being extremely cool
-Jess for always having a second to chat
-The great customers that keep this awesome shop going.

1  Thank B T