“Scuba Marco is AWESOME!!”
Review of Scuba Marco

Scuba Marco
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Our group of 9 rookies took the classes and got certified under the direction of Jeff Dawson and all we had was lots of fun with safety always being stressed above anything else. Our open water dives were wonderful and we had some close encounters with the Goliath Groupers out by the artificial reef. We found our experience to be first class all the way and we all agreed it was the highlight of our vacation!!
Great service and a real love for the ecosystem is contagious.

Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

Thank god for Scuba Marco. I was living on Marco and didn't know anyone but my boss. Everyone i met seemed rude or in a hurry.... it didn't make sense to me, why live in such a beautiful place and be so uptight even if you are a "snowbird" and being wound tight is a lifestyle... what's the point? So the weeks went on and i kept working, eating, and sleeping... (oh and trying to fish with my shoobie Walmart rod.) Until one day i heard of a little dive shop near the Snook Inn called Scuba Marco. So one day before work I dropped in. It was exactly the island feel i was missing. They were kind, knowledgeable, honest and priced everything fair. My story with scuba marco is far to long to share and won't be coming to a end for a long time. So stop by... i mean unless u wanna spend your whole island vacation in a movie theatre or restaurant.

Shout out to Jeff for being extremely cool
-Jess for always having a second to chat
-The great customers that keep this awesome shop going.

1  Thank B T
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Had to write this because it appears whoever wrote the previous review has never scheduled a vacation dive before. We have been out w scuba Marco on 2 occasions. Both times were as good as you can hope for. Capt Jeff and crew always helpful and courteous. Previous review concerned about not being able to book way ahead?? Of coarse. It's an ocean dive. Why would you want to go out w poor viz? Students come first? If you were a student wouldn't you expect the same??? Will def dive w Scuba Marco any time we are in the area.

1  Thank Penjewels
Reviewed December 24, 2012

Great shop & owners, super with beginners/students, offer anxiety free instruction and diving. Ultimate Getaway trip to the Tortugas is an absolute blast for divers, lobstering and spearfisherman alike and a great deal. Rental gear is top notch as well. Hardily recommend Scuba Marco with Jeff and Jessie for anyone looking to blow some bubbles. Don't miss the Goliath grouper either, closest thing you'll see to a living submarine!

1  Thank NaplesSodfather
Reviewed November 15, 2012

My family and I have been to Marco for many years and I personally have just learned of this little gem. Jeff and Jesse were absolutely fantastic with 4 divers that have never experienced any type of diving. Jeff took a great deal of time and attention with two young people and has greatly encouraged their love of water. I fully expect to see Jesse and Jeff again for the Dive in a day program before using their services for the full on diving certification!

1  Thank jplankusa