“Excellent! By all Standards!!!!”
Review of Scuba Marco

Scuba Marco
Reviewed September 12, 2012

Thanks to Scuba Marco for allowing us to join their dive group for a great trip on the Ultimate Getaway to the Dry Tortugas. Great people, Great Boat, Great weather and I can't brag enough on Capt. Rick and his CREW!!!!! What a professional group! Great attitudes and I appreciated that very much, refreshing trip. Also the Hogfish and Lobsters are the bonus of the trip! We will be enjoying for a while! Thanks to ALL. We will be back..............................

1  Thank Mike L
ScubaMarco, Owner at Scuba Marco, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2012

Thank you so much for joining our trip. You were both great divers with great attitudes, it was a pleasure to have you along! I hope we can dive together in the future. You are always welcome down here :-)

Reviewed September 10, 2012

Thank you Scuba Marco for including me in your trip to Dry Tartugas with Ultimate Getaway live aboard. Everyone was so friendly and fun and the weather and diving was perfect! We couldn't have asked for a more perfect trip! I have never seen so many hogfish in my life. I will be eating lobster for a long long time! Thanks you Scuba Marco!
Don't miss the next trip with this crew! I have been diving for 17 years and I have never had so much fun with a crew. I will be sure to see you there!

It was our pleasure to have you along. You made a great trip even better! Hope we can dive together again soon,,,I'll point out the lobster if you net them. :-)

Reviewed April 21, 2012

Like they state "No Hurries, No Worries". Stopped in first and met with Jessi and discussed taking my 20 year old son on his first dive, and she was very friendly and helpful in getting us on the right track. We went back a few days later, got all signed up for him to do the pool training. Then comes Jeff....Great guy and again "No Hurries, No Worries" took everything nice and slow which was very comforting. Being already certified I decided to sit and watch him train my son on the ins and outs of SCUBA and he took his time and was very thorough to get him to where he needed to be to go out diving. Next Day met up at the shop, got everything loaded in the boat, and off we went with Captain Danny at the helm. We were 8 guys on the way, and had some fun guy time the whole day. Getting in 35' of ocean water for the first time is always different than a 5' pool.....we had 4 certified divers on board, one training and then my first time son. My son had a little trouble getting his ears adjusted on the first go, but again Jeff was VERY patient with him, even though my son was less than patient with himself! We sent him back on board for the first dive to try and get his ears straightened out, and Capt. Danny was very calm and helpful as well on board the boat. Next attempt after careful coaxing from Jeff, Danny, myself and the other 3 certified divers, and we were on our way down again. This time, a little slower and more training about how to equalize your ears and my sons fit hit the bottom of the ocean at 35' and the look on his face was PRICELESS. Visibility was only about 10'-15' feet but Jeff was great in leading us around and finding things we'd never see on our own. We saw a group of 5 Goliath Grouper that had to be in the 3'-5' range, he caught probably 4-5 different types of crabs for us to see and HOLD. We got back to the surface and my sons first words, "Can we do this again!" Guess I have at least 1 diving buddy from here on out. Wait until I get him in the Carribean where you can see for 100 feet. Thanks Jeff, Jessi and Danny for a lifetime of diving for my son. Next up....my daughter and my sons girlfriend :)

1  Thank icejunky
ScubaMarco, Owner at Scuba Marco, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2012

I love my 'job'! Watching my own 3 children light up under water on their first dives is my most gratifying and rewarding experience as a parent. Bring them all,,, we're ready! Capn. Jeff

Reviewed April 10, 2012

During our Spring Break on Marco Island, I wanted to take my wife and eldest son diving for a day. This was the only SCUBA shop that I found on Marco Island and they WERE GREAT. We booked in advance with Jess and had some minor scheduling difficulties. Jess ‘booked’ me in advance, but it is clear Jeff in is the ship and boat master. They did manage to get us a morning of diving to work in our schedule and we had a great time. The first dive, about a 35 minute ride from the inlet was great. It was on a rubble pile with lots of fish (big and small), soft and hard corals and very colorful sponges. My wife was surprised by a huge turtle. Visibility was a typical 15’ on the first dive and worse on the second. Our second dive site was a pair of barges, and we found several large Jewfish. We rented a BCD and a wetsuit for our son and all the gear was top notch. We felt very safe the entire time. The shop is clean and they are both very friendly. We did have a problem with a hose connector for a BCD, and he quickly gave me a new hose to swap out. And what could have potentially been a disaster when I lost my wife’s mask overboard; he found us a spare to save the day and dives! He was very professional and capable and I would highly recommend them for training as well as diving for pleasure. Just bring your “attitude and aptitude!”

1  Thank Giant_Stride_SCUBA
Reviewed April 1, 2012

Jeff and Jess are always a great help. They love to assist in any way possible, and you can count on reliable prices. Currentlly i am working on my divemaster cert with jeff and i am able to work at my own pace with no pressure. no worries no hurries is the moto here and they live it

1  Thank B T