I have been going to this hotel for over 20 years now and it has certainly changed a lot. I love Marco Island but it is no longer the remote island it used to be. The Marriott hotel is extremely nice and has something for everyone. The hotel staff is very nice and the beach is great for rest and relaxation. There are plenty of restaurants both in the hotel and near by.
My family and I had a great time at the pool and we especially enjoyed a sailing trip that concierge helped us schedule on a sail boat called Off the Hook Adventures. The captain grew up on Marco Island and was extremely knowladgeable of the 10,000 islands. We saw sea turtles, dolphins and even manatees. It was incredible. My kids are still talking about our trip and want to get a manatee as a pet. If you are trying to figure out what to do while in Marco we would strongly recommend charter the boat for either a half day or day.
Another incredible find was a French pastry shop called the Chocolate Truffle. MMMMmmmm! The truffles were incredible to see and taste..
Marco is not much for night life, but they have a really cool movie theater where you can even have dinner.
The Marriott hotel is located in the center of everything so I would really recommend staying there. They have a really cool waterfall too...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The JW Marriott Marco Island Beach Resort is a renowned vacation playground that opens guests up to the world around them and creates an authentic sense of place. Situated on a sprawling private white sand beach along the tranquil waters of the Gulf of Mexico, the enchanting ecosystem of the Florida Everglades is at our doorstep and provides myriad opportunities for exploration and adventure. Experience true luxury in our newly renovated guest rooms and suites, feed your intellect through our locally sourced menu selections and interactive food and beverage experiences, and find balance, health, and harmony at our Spa by JW(R). Following a $320 million renovation, our resort pays homage to the Balinese-inspired Marco Island heritage and provides leisure and business travelers with everything they need. Two private 18-hole championship golf courses, three swimming pools, 10 restaurants, an array of water sports and recreational activities, and a children's Tiki Tribe camp deliver endless opportunities for relaxation and fun. JW Marriott Marco Island Beach Resort is an immersive sanctuary where guests can delve deeper into their passions while enjoying our legendary warm, attentive service delivered by those who genuinely love what they do. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Hotel.de and getaroom.com so you can book your JW Marriott Marco Island Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marco Island Marriott Resort, Golf Club Hotel Marco Island
- Marco Island Marriott Resort, Golf Club And Spa
- Marriott Marco Island
- JW Marriott Marco Island Beach Resort Florida