The Marriott Marco Island has gone through many changes over the years as evidenced by its ever increasing size. The hotel is nice but not great. Guest rooms are comfortable but not spotless. Housekeeping seems to have tunnel vision--overlooking spots on walls, scuff marks on doors/door frames, and holes in shower curtains.
Major condo construction to north of hotel property. Extensive road construction on Collier lasting through April 2006. It seems all guest rooms are having new windows (white frames) and white balcony railings installed. North Tower appears to be complete. Opt to stay in South Tower as it is closer to everything.
Skip dining at Kurrents (tries to be some kind of upscale dining but fails). Pass on the spa--treatments are overpriced, gratuities are automatically added, and services are not up to par.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The JW Marriott Marco Island Beach Resort is a renowned vacation playground that opens guests up to the world around them and creates an authentic sense of place. Situated on a sprawling private white sand beach along the tranquil waters of the Gulf of Mexico, the enchanting ecosystem of the Florida Everglades is at our doorstep and provides myriad opportunities for exploration and adventure. Experience true luxury in our newly renovated guest rooms and suites, feed your intellect through our locally sourced menu selections and interactive food and beverage experiences, and find balance, health, and harmony at our Spa by JW(R). Following a $320 million renovation, our resort pays homage to the Balinese-inspired Marco Island heritage and provides leisure and business travelers with everything they need. Two private 18-hole championship golf courses, three swimming pools, 10 restaurants, an array of water sports and recreational activities, and a children's Tiki Tribe camp deliver endless opportunities for relaxation and fun. JW Marriott Marco Island Beach Resort is an immersive sanctuary where guests can delve deeper into their passions while enjoying our legendary warm, attentive service delivered by those who genuinely love what they do. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Marriott, Booking.com, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelsClick, Orbitz, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your JW Marriott Marco Island Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marco Island Marriott Resort, Golf Club And Spa
- Marco Island Marriott Resort, Golf Club Hotel Marco Island
- Marriott Marco Island
- JW Marriott Marco Island Beach Resort Florida