We have been traveling to Marco Island for 25 years and have always loved the Marriott! We recently stayed there for 2 nights while visiting Naples, FL. We had already been to the resort prior so knew what to expect.
The grounds, landscaping, pools, tiki bar, rooms, and restaurants are all fabulous! We were upgraded to a partial ocean view room since we had silver elite status for marriott rewards. This was a nice bonus for us.
Quinns is perfect for a dinner at sunset! The views are absolutely spectacular! The main pool is gated to discourage non guests from using it. This is both good and bad, but definetely helped keep chairs available. The kids loved the pool and water falls.
The new spa is wonderful! Enjoyed a massage and then tea out on the rooftop balcony. Also has private pool and hot tub for spa guests with plush lounge chairs.
Only complaint was that they had kid's activities that I wasn't even aware of until the day we were leaving. Kid program is available for 4/5 and up. Would have liked to take advantage of if had been informed sooner. Also, had special activities daily (hairbraiding by pool) etc..
I would definetely recommend staying here. A bit pricey, but Marco Island is a true gem and worth the extra money. Visit in summer and avoid the crowds and high cost!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- JW Marriott Marco Island Beach Resort is a renowned vacation playground that opens guests up to the world around them and creates an authentic sense of place. Situated on a sprawling private white sand beach along the tranquil waters of the Gulf of Mexico, the enchanting ecosystem of the Florida Everglades is at our doorstep and provides myriad opportunities for exploration and adventure. Experience true luxury in our Marco Island, Florida hotel offering newly renovated guest rooms and suites that pay homage to the Balinese-inspired Marco Island heritage and provide leisure and business travelers with everything they need. Two private 18-hole championship golf courses, three swimming pools, an array of water sports and recreational activities, and a children's Tiki Tribe camp deliver endless opportunities for relaxation and fun. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, TravelUp, Expedia, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your JW Marriott Marco Island Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marco Island Marriott Resort, Golf Club And Spa
- Marco Island Marriott Resort, Golf Club Hotel Marco Island
- Marriott Marco Island
- JW Marriott Marco Island Beach Resort Florida