We were down for 4 days for a wedding in Marco Island. We rented a car from the airport through Hertz and dropped it off at the Hertz location in the Marriot which was very convenient.
The actual hotel property was quite nice! You actually feel as if you are on a Caribbean island. They have beachy music playing for most of the day, the pool (main) was great. There were plenty of lounge chairs and the staff was super friendly. There is more than enough beach chairs as well but the water was so warm, we mainly stayed at the pool area.
Our room was great. We had a great view of the ocean as well as the pool. The room was pretty spacious.
We ate at Kurrents which was fantastic…everything was just delicious. We had lunch at Owen’s a few times and that was also very good. Tropiks for breakfast was also very good! The coffee shop is also very good for a quick bite to eat. Prices are a bit high but that’s what you get at hotel restaurants.
The wedding was on the property (on the beach for the ceremony). It was absolutely beautiful. The sunset on the beach was perfect.
I would definitely recommend this place to anyone visiting Marco Island or the Gulf Coast!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The JW Marriott Marco Island Beach Resort is a renowned vacation playground that opens guests up to the world around them and creates an authentic sense of place. Situated on a sprawling private white sand beach along the tranquil waters of the Gulf of Mexico, the enchanting ecosystem of the Florida Everglades is at our doorstep and provides myriad opportunities for exploration and adventure. Experience true luxury in our newly renovated guest rooms and suites, feed your intellect through our locally sourced menu selections and interactive food and beverage experiences, and find balance, health, and harmony at our Spa by JW(R). Following a $320 million renovation, our resort pays homage to the Balinese-inspired Marco Island heritage and provides leisure and business travelers with everything they need. Two private 18-hole championship golf courses, three swimming pools, 10 restaurants, an array of water sports and recreational activities, and a children's Tiki Tribe camp deliver endless opportunities for relaxation and fun. JW Marriott Marco Island Beach Resort is an immersive sanctuary where guests can delve deeper into their passions while enjoying our legendary warm, attentive service delivered by those who genuinely love what they do. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Hotel.de so you can book your JW Marriott Marco Island Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marco Island Marriott Resort, Golf Club Hotel Marco Island
- Marco Island Marriott Resort, Golf Club And Spa
- Marriott Marco Island
- JW Marriott Marco Island Beach Resort Florida