This was the first time we had stayed on Marco Island and were told the Marriott was 1st class so decided to stay there.
The hotel is excellent as is the beach miles of very white sand with(but watch out for broken shells) sun beds,parasols/tiki huts which are available at a price of $25.00 per day for up to four people.
Pool has lots of sun beds and parasols with no charge.
Our room was on the 10th floor in the North Tower, large room very clean(houskeeping twice daily) we had excellent views of the pool and Gulf, only snag we were right next to the lift, I asked to be moved but was told they had no rooms availible neither could we upgrade as all rooms are the same you only pay extra for the views?
Hotel is very popular for private business functions so rooms are always at a premium.
Food was very good from the beach bar,but not so good from the buffett dining room.
Most nights there is some sort of entertainment availible
Over-all our stay was good,all staff are friendly and very helpful especially John from the lobby bar who is a mind of information.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The JW Marriott Marco Island Beach Resort is a renowned vacation playground that opens guests up to the world around them and creates an authentic sense of place. Situated on a sprawling private white sand beach along the tranquil waters of the Gulf of Mexico, the enchanting ecosystem of the Florida Everglades is at our doorstep and provides myriad opportunities for exploration and adventure. Experience true luxury in our newly renovated guest rooms and suites, feed your intellect through our locally sourced menu selections and interactive food and beverage experiences, and find balance, health, and harmony at our Spa by JW(R). Following a $320 million renovation, our resort pays homage to the Balinese-inspired Marco Island heritage and provides leisure and business travelers with everything they need. Two private 18-hole championship golf courses, three swimming pools, 10 restaurants, an array of water sports and recreational activities, and a children's Tiki Tribe camp deliver endless opportunities for relaxation and fun. JW Marriott Marco Island Beach Resort is an immersive sanctuary where guests can delve deeper into their passions while enjoying our legendary warm, attentive service delivered by those who genuinely love what they do. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com and Jetsetter so you can book your JW Marriott Marco Island Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marco Island Marriott Resort, Golf Club And Spa
- Marco Island Marriott Resort, Golf Club Hotel Marco Island
- Marriott Marco Island
- JW Marriott Marco Island Beach Resort Florida