I have stayed here multiple times. Here are some tips to help you:
1) Location: it's pretty much in the center of Marco Island so you'll be amidst a variety of things to do and places to eat
2) Beach/Pool: what sets this place apart from other hotels on the island is the combination of TWO truly resort style main pools (with lots of fun stuff for kids and adults to enjoy) AND the fact that it is right on the beach. You can easily walk to the beach from your room and you will probably enjoy a great view of the gulf from your room as well.
3) Rooms: ample space inside. good size balcony to enjoy. fridge in room. flat screen tv. tasteful, updated decor. what you would expect in a 5-star resort
4) 8 different restaurants onsite (including sushi) and a variety of shops
5) spa on the property with a variety of treatments available
6) loads of daily activities for kids and adults to enjoy right on property
7) it's great for conferences (which is why I visit each year) and also for weddings
8) parking/fees: you can self park for only $12/day which is pretty good however there is the dreaded 'daily resort fee' that you seem to find everywhere these days and you do have to pay for internet ($10-17/day)
Bottom line: personally I think it's the best tourist hotel on Marco. I have stayed her for years and plan to continue to come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The JW Marriott Marco Island Beach Resort is a renowned vacation playground that opens guests up to the world around them and creates an authentic sense of place. Situated on a sprawling private white sand beach along the tranquil waters of the Gulf of Mexico, the enchanting ecosystem of the Florida Everglades is at our doorstep and provides myriad opportunities for exploration and adventure. Experience true luxury in our newly renovated guest rooms and suites, feed your intellect through our locally sourced menu selections and interactive food and beverage experiences, and find balance, health, and harmony at our Spa by JW(R). Following a $320 million renovation, our resort pays homage to the Balinese-inspired Marco Island heritage and provides leisure and business travelers with everything they need. Two private 18-hole championship golf courses, three swimming pools, 10 restaurants, an array of water sports and recreational activities, and a children's Tiki Tribe camp deliver endless opportunities for relaxation and fun. JW Marriott Marco Island Beach Resort is an immersive sanctuary where guests can delve deeper into their passions while enjoying our legendary warm, attentive service delivered by those who genuinely love what they do. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your JW Marriott Marco Island Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marco Island Marriott Resort, Golf Club Hotel Marco Island
- Marco Island Marriott Resort, Golf Club And Spa
- Marriott Marco Island
- JW Marriott Marco Island Beach Resort Florida