“A beautiful vacation resort”

JW Marriott Marco Island Beach Resort
Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in Marco Island
GreenLeadersSilver level
Malverne, NY
“A beautiful vacation resort”
Reviewed January 29, 2014

We spent 3 nights here for a business conference my husband attended. It was such a special treat! The hotel staff is professional hard-working and so friendly! The grounds and pool areas are lovely and the beach beautiful. Our room was immaculate and spacious. Kudos to the housekeeping staff and the wonderful man who kept every window and door sparkling. The fitness classes were very good in a pretty spa setting. Quinn's has a delicious lunch and the Illy cafe very convenient for breakfast or lunch. Highly recommend this resort!

• Stayed January 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,032)
Washington
Reviewed January 29, 2014

I didn't know how beautiful a beach could be and this one tops my list. The smell and music when entering the lobby says - you're on a tropical vacation. I bought the candle from the gift shop. I loved everything about our stay here. The room was great, service was great, spa was great, shops were great, and the restaurants were great. If I could go back and visit I would. I have recommended this hotel to friends. The pool very nice and the white sands and blue water is gorgeous. We did a catamaran tour that was offered at the hotel. Dolphins swam up and followed along side of us. It was amazing. We stopped at an island and walked the beach while others picked up sea shells. So far this is my favorite vacation spot.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed January 27, 2014

This must be the top resort in all of FLA !!!!!The staff from the front desk folks, bell captains, concierge, waitstaff, housekeeping, you name it, set the standard for service!!! Everyone is in great mood, always looking to help in someway; its unparalled in the hotel industry! As for the resort, the huge pool has ocean views; the beach is phemonal and equipped with lounge chairs etc.. The rooms are spotless;KING beds are very new and the balconies allowed for viewing of sunsets every evening;
The SPA is also one of the best; very accomodating; and luxurious.. 7 days of a vacation that you cannot top!!!

Mark and Bonnie

Room Tip: Island Towers!!
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank mark m
Colorado Springs
Reviewed January 27, 2014

This hotel is end-to-end wonderful. Service is fantastic. Hotel is beautiful. Stretch of beach is wonderful. Food is very good (especially the sushi). We bring a group of conference attendees here every year and it's an amazing event.
But - just be careful in the hallways! Beautiful stone floors are not too conducive when combined with water! I slipped and fell after someone came in from the pool (probably my fault for having to wear dress shoes while traveling to Florida) and cracked my knee on the stone. Downside was it was directly in front of a hotel employee who looked horrified and then...disappeared! I get it, today's day and age everyone wants their million dollars for a slip and fall, but a simple check to see if I was okay would have been warranted. As it was a couple guests picked up the slack and checked on me.
Never would I let it jade my opinion of the hotel - fantastic place for family, couples or a conference, but that lapse in service and that lack of mats for wet swimmers or ocean-goers to dry off a little better before getting on the stone floors could have been better handled.

Room Tip: Ocean view are beautiful.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Chuck S
Cincinnati, Ohio
Reviewed January 27, 2014

It is freezing in Cincinnati and all that I can think about is when I can return to warm, sunny Marco Island. My heart and soul needs to be nurtured! The Marco Island Marriott is a resort like no other. I have been visiting for many years and it is like visiting an old friend. The amazing brunch, comfy Beds, breathtaking views and luxury spa are a few things that always keep me coming back. The warm waters and pristine beach of the Gulf of Mexico are steps away.......I think I'll book my flight!

Room Tip: The ocean view is worth the money... Go for it, you're worth it!
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Brandon, Florida
Reviewed January 25, 2014

The two bedroom/two bathroom villa is out of this world! When my boyfriend and I flipped on the light upon our arrival, our jaws literally dropped! There are not enough words to express the comfort and beauty of this villa. Extremely modern design. We kept laughing and saying to each other that we felt like we had celebrity status. The location is great! The resort is right on the sand, so just a short walk through the pool area (the pool is also super nice) and over a tiny bridge, and you are on the beach! I highly recommend the villa to anyone! As for the restaurant, we did not eat there, so I can't comment on that one. It is a pricey resort, but if you have that kind of money, it is worth it!

Room Tip: Get a two bedroom villa with an ocean view, on a high floor!
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Stephanie H
Londonderry, New Hampshire
Reviewed January 25, 2014

2 friends and myself had the pleasure of staying at this ocean front resort for my birthday. I can't say enough... staff .. rooms.. the hotel furnishings... all top notch!! Would go back in a heart beat !!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
The Ritz-Carlton, Naples
Marco Island Lakeside Inn
Marco Island Lakeside Inn
#4 of 12 in Marco Island
Hilton Marco Island Beach Resort--CLOSED FOR RENOVATIONS; REOPENING DEC. 1, 2017

Been to JW Marriott Marco Island Beach Resort? Share your experiences!