Stayed at the Marriott for New Years. The location is great, right on the beach, and convenient for walking to dinner or a short drive to a wide variety of restaurants. The hotel itself is very nice inside, modern, lots of shops and options for dining without leaving the property.
One thing I really liked was that every single staff member, from the front desk clerks to security, engineers, the concierge, etc. were ALL very friendly. Whenever we'd pass someone, they would stop to smile and say hello. I love that!
There were a lot of people there for the holiday but the hotel didn't feel overly crowded. There were always open beach chairs, never had to wait to get a drink or meal, and never really felt like it was hard to maneuver around the property.
We had a corner room with an ocean view, which was beautiful.
The NYE party was good…they had a live band in the ballroom, and again, while there were a lot of people there, it wasn't TOO crowded.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The JW Marriott Marco Island Beach Resort is a renowned vacation playground that opens guests up to the world around them and creates an authentic sense of place. Situated on a sprawling private white sand beach along the tranquil waters of the Gulf of Mexico, the enchanting ecosystem of the Florida Everglades is at our doorstep and provides myriad opportunities for exploration and adventure. Experience true luxury in our newly renovated guest rooms and suites, feed your intellect through our locally sourced menu selections and interactive food and beverage experiences, and find balance, health, and harmony at our Spa by JW(R). Following a $320 million renovation, our resort pays homage to the Balinese-inspired Marco Island heritage and provides leisure and business travelers with everything they need. Two private 18-hole championship golf courses, three swimming pools, 10 restaurants, an array of water sports and recreational activities, and a children's Tiki Tribe camp deliver endless opportunities for relaxation and fun. JW Marriott Marco Island Beach Resort is an immersive sanctuary where guests can delve deeper into their passions while enjoying our legendary warm, attentive service delivered by those who genuinely love what they do. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your JW Marriott Marco Island Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marco Island Marriott Resort, Golf Club Hotel Marco Island
- Marco Island Marriott Resort, Golf Club And Spa
- Marriott Marco Island
- JW Marriott Marco Island Beach Resort Florida