We spent a week in Marco Island for an event and stayed at the Marriott Resort and Spa. I was travelling with a group of young adults from Ireland who were competing in an amateur boxing tournament, (many of whom had never been to the US before). Upon arriving at the hotel and until the day we left, each and every staff member was truly world class. They couldn't do enough and were genuinely friendly and attentive to our needs. Rooms were extremely spacious and the views incredible. The event itself was run impeccably courtesy of the Event Director Laurie and her amazing staff. We are hoping to take part next year in another similar event and I only hope we stay in the same location. It truly was a trip of a lifetime for all involved, largely down to the people at the Marriott.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The JW Marriott Marco Island Beach Resort is a renowned vacation playground that opens guests up to the world around them and creates an authentic sense of place. Situated on a sprawling private white sand beach along the tranquil waters of the Gulf of Mexico, the enchanting ecosystem of the Florida Everglades is at our doorstep and provides myriad opportunities for exploration and adventure. Experience true luxury in our newly renovated guest rooms and suites, feed your intellect through our locally sourced menu selections and interactive food and beverage experiences, and find balance, health, and harmony at our Spa by JW(R). Following a $320 million renovation, our resort pays homage to the Balinese-inspired Marco Island heritage and provides leisure and business travelers with everything they need. Two private 18-hole championship golf courses, three swimming pools, 10 restaurants, an array of water sports and recreational activities, and a children's Tiki Tribe camp deliver endless opportunities for relaxation and fun. JW Marriott Marco Island Beach Resort is an immersive sanctuary where guests can delve deeper into their passions while enjoying our legendary warm, attentive service delivered by those who genuinely love what they do. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TravelUp, Expedia, Marriott, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your JW Marriott Marco Island Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marco Island Marriott Resort, Golf Club And Spa
- Marco Island Marriott Resort, Golf Club Hotel Marco Island
- Marriott Marco Island
- JW Marriott Marco Island Beach Resort Florida