I felt as all the staff and wait staff care about there hotel customer. The hotel was clean, organized and for the most part a very button up operation. The service staff incredible an all food great!
I explained on our first day here that I don't show I bathe only and I asked her if she could scrub out the tub. I went to check the tub when she was done and it was still no clean. I have been here since Friday and I will be here until Saturday so that is seven nights of long relaxing baths that I take every day of my life that I could not take because the housekeeper didn't know how to clean a tub. That's sad, I made myself shower LOL I did finally go into town and buy some 40 to wipe the dirty fingerprints left by others off the walls and door handles because dirt left behind by other people is nasty and a health risk. I would bring comet and cleaning gloves before I stay here again so I can scrub the tub myself!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The JW Marriott Marco Island Beach Resort is a renowned vacation playground that opens guests up to the world around them and creates an authentic sense of place. Situated on a sprawling private white sand beach along the tranquil waters of the Gulf of Mexico, the enchanting ecosystem of the Florida Everglades is at our doorstep and provides myriad opportunities for exploration and adventure. Experience true luxury in our newly renovated guest rooms and suites, feed your intellect through our locally sourced menu selections and interactive food and beverage experiences, and find balance, health, and harmony at our Spa by JW(R). Following a $320 million renovation, our resort pays homage to the Balinese-inspired Marco Island heritage and provides leisure and business travelers with everything they need. Two private 18-hole championship golf courses, three swimming pools, 10 restaurants, an array of water sports and recreational activities, and a children's Tiki Tribe camp deliver endless opportunities for relaxation and fun. JW Marriott Marco Island Beach Resort is an immersive sanctuary where guests can delve deeper into their passions while enjoying our legendary warm, attentive service delivered by those who genuinely love what they do. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com and Jetsetter so you can book your JW Marriott Marco Island Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marco Island Marriott Resort, Golf Club And Spa
- Marco Island Marriott Resort, Golf Club Hotel Marco Island
- Marriott Marco Island
- JW Marriott Marco Island Beach Resort Florida