“Lovely Resort”

JW Marriott Marco Island Beach Resort
Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in Marco Island
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed October 30, 2013

I felt as all the staff and wait staff care about there hotel customer. The hotel was clean, organized and for the most part a very button up operation. The service staff incredible an all food great!

I explained on our first day here that I don't show I bathe only and I asked her if she could scrub out the tub. I went to check the tub when she was done and it was still no clean. I have been here since Friday and I will be here until Saturday so that is seven nights of long relaxing baths that I take every day of my life that I could not take because the housekeeper didn't know how to clean a tub. That's sad, I made myself shower LOL I did finally go into town and buy some 40 to wipe the dirty fingerprints left by others off the walls and door handles because dirt left behind by other people is nasty and a health risk. I would bring comet and cleaning gloves before I stay here again so I can scrub the tub myself!

Room Tip: corner rooms are much quieter and you want to face the ocean. Both pools were great but I sadly fou...
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank missyme1016
Sean J, Social Media Coordinator at JW Marriott Marco Island Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2013

Thank you very much for staying with us at the Marco Island Marriott Beach Resort. We apologize for the inconvenience and we will review your feedback with our housekeeping department to insure a better experience for our guest. Thank you for sharing your experience and providing us with valuable feedback.

Write a ReviewReviews (4,005)

Reviewed October 30, 2013

We stayed at this hotel in October of 2014. Hotel has perfect location - right on a beach. We were surprised by the width of the beach (I counted around 200 steps from water to the resort path). Hotel is very clean and very well kept. Room is pretty big and bad is comfortable. We were given room with side see view so we can watch sunset from our balcony. Hotel staff is friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank kievchicago

Thank you for your feedback. We take great pride in providing our guests with a superior experience everyday.

Reviewed October 30, 2013

Excellent and five starts resort. Room and bathroom are large. Hotel facilities are new. Staff very friendly. The hotel is facing the sea. Therefore you have beautiful views from your rooms. We stayed in the 10 floor and it was very relaxing to seat in the balcony. You need to ask for a room facing east because the facing west rooms get the sun all afternoon. The hotel have two outside pool cafes. The first one is more like, pizza, sandwich, and pasta and in the other cafe has a good menu to choose from. Inside the resort they have something like Starbucks cafe and a souvenir store. The hotel has valet parking, but you can park yourself just across the street and is cheaper. In less than a quarter of a mile there is a shopping mall with some good restaurants to eat. In particular I recommend the italian restaurant. Excellent food and wine. In general this is a great resort, and is relatively closely to Miami. ( less than 2 hours). The beach is very good, the water is clean and quiet. The sand is clean and white.

Room Tip: Remember to pick a room facing east and on a high floor because you will enjoy your balcony with the...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Jackie S

Thank you for sharing your experience. Beachfront dining is one of our signature features, we are delighted that you were able to experience it first hand. Thanks again for you comments, and we look forward to hosting when you return to paradise.

Reviewed October 29, 2013

We stayed at the resort for a conference. The rooms were updated and clean, friendly staff, great pool and beach. Cabana rental was reasonable and the food at the pool bar was very good. Would definitely come again.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 28, 2013

This was my first time at the Marco Island Marriott. The beach and pool are great, and the service is the best. Everyone is always smiling and saying hello when you pass. I really enjoyed eating at Quinns and Kurrents. Also thank you to Claire at the front desk for all her help and a great room!
Tip: Great rates in September and October.

Room Tip: Views facing Quinns pool are nice
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 28, 2013 via mobile

We were visiting Florida after a business trip with my family and we actually decided to change from Ft Myers and came to Marco Island. Boy are we glad we did! The resort is beautiful with a phenomenal beach front that is part of the resort. We actually upgraded to the Lanai Suites and the room with view was just like staying at home. We rented daily a cabana on the beach and we were so glad we did that. The pools seemed a little crowded and the cabana on the beach gave is a private great spot. Several great restaurants with Quinn's actually providing service on the beach. They also have a great spa and workout facility. This by far is one of the nicest Marriott's we have stayed at in awhile. We will definitely be back.

Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank Tom M
Reviewed October 25, 2013 via mobile

We came back for our second visit and it was much better. The renovations seemed to be completed. We stayed in the tower closest to the lobby on the 10th floor. Our view was amazing and the staff was so nice. Our housekeeper was a sweetheart. My son is 14 months this visit and he had a blast in the children's pool. Just be aware there are no microwaves in the room and the little fridge just barely cools. Also, you are going to spend a fortune on meals... that's just part of it. Loved it and can't wait to come back next year.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank BLM86
Sean J, Social Media Coordinator at JW Marriott Marco Island Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2013

We value your loyalty and appreciate the positive feedback. We look forward to welcoming you back to paradise.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Marco Island
Naples Bay Resort
#6 of 59 in Naples
Marco Beach Ocean Resort
#2 of 12 in Marco Island

Been to JW Marriott Marco Island Beach Resort? Share your experiences!