“Fabulous Location”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Rushden
“Fabulous Location”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

This hotel is one of the most luxurious we have ever stayed in. Right on the beach quiet and peaceful with some excellent restaurants nearby. The only downside is that the parking is $12 dollars per night. Excellent for both couples and families and the conscierge was so helpful when we need help to find a hotel in Miami for our ongoing journey.

Room Tip: Not sure there are any problems which rooms are allocated all seem to be of the same standard.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,004)
Wausau, Wisconsin
Reviewed June 22, 2013

I went here for a business trip (sales meetings). My wife joined me and this was her first time to Florida. She is spoiled rotten after having experiencing this beautiful property on the gulf coast. We have always vacationed in Jamaica or Mexico...not any more. The property is first class all the way. Nice restaurants, great rooms, a friendly staff and located right on the white sand beach. You couldn't ask for more. We are already planning our next trip back. Sailing and shelling, relaxing on the beach, and watching the sunsets while enjoying our favorite ice cold beverage of choice are just a few of things we can't wait to do again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Okeechobee, Florida, United States
Reviewed June 21, 2013

Spent 4 days here with my sister and her family. I must say that the facilities are grand and impressive. Service was top notch! They graciously accommodated each request that we had. For families with children, you can't beat the kid's play area at the pool. They do a fantastic job of providing a setting that can appeal to families with children, as well as couples looking for romance -- not an easy task. In addition, my visit to the spa was fantastic and shorter than I would have liked. Thank you, Jane, for the wonderful massage!!! I could have pent the entire day there, if my schedule would allow it. So, why did I not give this hotel he highest rating? Simply, our room was filthy. We made the children wear socks in the room, which quickly turned black on the bottom. When one of the kids got something on the floor, we used soap and hot water to clean it up off the carpet. Once that area dried, there was a visible and remarkable difference in that patch of carpet vs. the rest. The tile in the bathroom was the same. I doubt if it had been mopped since the last guest. Balcony needed cleaning too (although the view was breathtaking). Lastly, we really missed the small playground they used to have on the premises. It was a great option for the kids.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Winter Springs, Florida
Reviewed June 21, 2013

Went there for a convention with a discounted rate of less than 200 a night. Rooms and property were immaculate. Be prepared to pay and pay. Extra for wifi, parking ( across the street), etc. Beautiful, well maintained Marco Island.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Deerfield Beach, Florida
Reviewed June 19, 2013

We love Marco Island mainly because of the Marriott Resort. I have been staying there for 30 years or so. Never failed in anything in all these years. Rooms are spacious and clean. Love the balcony. Food is great. The best thing about this resort for me is they serve you on the beach. What more can you ask for?? You don't need to leave Florida for Paradise. Marco Island is in your own backyard if you are a floridian. White sand beaches and beautiful clear water. You won't be dissappointed.

Room Tip: I have stayed at both towers and liked all the rooms. The higher the better as always.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 19, 2013 via mobile

Great location and amenities. Fitness center open 24/7, restaurants, shops, cafes, 2 pools, spa, and The Beach. Staff was very polite and helpful. Rooms are very comfortable...spacious with balconies. Stay on top floors for great views. Loved this hotel....and Marco Island. If you want comfort and serenity, this is the place to go.

• Stayed June 2013
1 Thank mar1234
Florida
Reviewed June 18, 2013

I love this hotel. I live on the other side of Florida but when I come here I feel like I'm off on some tropical island. If driving you have two options, valet by pulling up tot the front and letting them park it in the same parking lot you do for on your own. THey both are located across the street from the hotel in a public parking lot. You'll valdiate your ticket so bring it with you, do not leave it in the car. I usually bring a cooler for water on the beach, an extra umbrellal because the umbrellas are small o n the beach.
The rooms are nicely updated, view of the water is always nice.
Hotel resturants-I love Marriotts French toast with the corn flakes, I get it every day. THe food is on the expensive side but in line with resort pricing. If you would like to try a local restaurant then by the Marina ( which you passed on the way to the resort)has ice cream, and a few small resturants.
The shops in the hotel are cute and adults as well as kids will find something to buy.
Pools- great what I call adult pool although kids do come in it, it's just easier to describe. Its a large pool with Palm trees in the middle and it jsut seems quiet. The restaurant that is right next to it has great food. The kids pool is fantastic for kids lots of things for young and teens to. They have towels and some sand stuff to use while there as well, although I do bring my own.
The beach is amazing. There is a small area maybe 1-2 feet of shells. We usually bring a mat to go over that area and eveyone uses it but it really is small. Collecting the beach shells is always fun as watching the best sunset ever.
There is a company that does jet skis as well as I think a boat ride to see manatees.
Summer time is hot with usually mid afternoon showers ( it's FLorida, it happens)I like Nov-Apr.

Room Tip: Higher floor on spa side is very quiet
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Marco Beach Vacation Suites
Marco Beach Vacation Suites
#11 of 12 in Marco Island
Hilton Marco Island Beach Resort

Been to JW Marriott Marco Island Beach Resort? Share your experiences!