The resort has it all...it is well located, clean, exceptionally well appointed, has well trained and friendly staff. The beach is superb. you can walk for miles. The renovated rooms are very nice. The balcony was a very nice place to sit and relax. The main pool is very nice. The fact the resort has a kiddie pool (beautiful and clean) and a main pool is great. It means you can relax by the pool in some semblance of peace.
It is one of Marriott's most profitable hotel properties. Everything costs money. In room internet $9 a day (in fairness, Internet is free in the lobby and out by the pool) Umbrella on the beach $20 a day. Sorry but when you are paying top dollar you expect some lee way on stuff such as that. This is a reflection of the fact that the place does a big convention business and those folks are on expense accounts.
Breakfast buffet is a tad expensive but if you do buy it you will not be disappointed. The lobby bar is really nice. We had sushi there a couple of times. It was top quality.
Fitness centre is a bit tight. Lots of equipment in a relatively small area. That being said the equipment is all state of theatre andingood repair. If you go at prime time, expect a crowd.
All in all we had a great time
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- JW Marriott Marco Island Beach Resort is a renowned vacation playground that opens guests up to the world around them and creates an authentic sense of place. Situated on a sprawling private white sand beach along the tranquil waters of the Gulf of Mexico, the enchanting ecosystem of the Florida Everglades is at our doorstep and provides myriad opportunities for exploration and adventure. Experience true luxury in our Marco Island, Florida hotel offering newly renovated guest rooms and suites that pay homage to the Balinese-inspired Marco Island heritage and provide leisure and business travelers with everything they need. Two private 18-hole championship golf courses, three swimming pools, an array of water sports and recreational activities, and a children's Tiki Tribe camp deliver endless opportunities for relaxation and fun. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your JW Marriott Marco Island Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marco Island Marriott Resort, Golf Club And Spa
- Marco Island Marriott Resort, Golf Club Hotel Marco Island
- Marriott Marco Island
- JW Marriott Marco Island Beach Resort Florida