After reading the negative reviews on Trip Advisor, I was unsure I chose the right hotel for my family mini vacation. We are accustomed to staying at luxury resorts such as the Ritz....where every detail of the resort experience is perfection!
I nearly chose to return to Ritz in Naples instead of trying the Marco Island Marriott.
...so glad I didn't!!!
Don't let the age of the hotel fool you - they just put 20 million (I think I got that right) into renovations - and it shows - It's Beautiful!!
I love at check-in they say, "Welcome to Paradise!". It certainly was!
We stayed in a second floor suite .. In which we could walk to and from the beach out the back door of our suite. It had a lovely balcony (that we conveniently left our sandy beach stuff on overnight).
I cannot say enough about the suite! It was BEAUTIFUL!!! Marble tiles in all common areas with a large area rug in the living room.
I would highly recommend staying in the suite - it was like a luxury 'home away from home' (in a resort setting). :)
My daughter (7) & I used the Spa - she got a great manicure by a kind nail tech. While I got my hair washed & styled using an innovative new blow drying technique!
My husband (a scratch golfer) & son (10) played golf and commented how fun & challenging the Rookery course was!
We ate at Quinn's - Good Food & Friendly Staff!
They had cute shops & offered discounts if you were a Gold Marriott Member :)
We signed my daughter up for a 1/2 day at the Kids Club - she loved doing a bunch of crafts and going 'behind the scenes' of their restaurant to decorate a cookie in their kitchen!
It was a great value for the money --- she had a fun time & got souvenirs, too!
The kids loved both pools, the beach & the game room!!
Housekeeping Service was great! I asked for more towels two different times- I got them with a smile!
A BIG THANK YOU to ALL of the Marco Island Marriott Resort's Staff for being so kind & helpful!
Looking forward to staying there again!!!
It was a Wonderful experience for my whole family!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Marco Island Marriott Beach Resort Golf Club and Spa! Come kick off your shoes and explore paradise found at this one-of-a-kind Florida resort. As one of Marriott's top resorts, we offer an idyllic getaway with the spirit of Balinese beauty, hospitality and well-being. Nestled on three miles of pristine Southwest Florida beaches, the Marco Island Marriott Beach Resort Golf Club and Spa is the perfect destination for a family vacation, a romantic retreat, a memorable meeting or an unforgettable wedding. With several renowned restaurants, championship golf, a world-class spa and a wide range of activities and amenities, Marco Island Marriott Beach Resort Golf Club and Spa now offers even more - including upscale shops for men and women, a free-form fantasy pool with views of the Florida Gulf, new dining options and completely redesigned and redecorated guest rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, Hotwire and Jetsetter so you can book your Marco Island Marriott Beach Resort, Golf Club & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marco Island Marriott Resort, Golf Club Hotel Marco Island
- Marco Island Marriott Resort, Golf Club And Spa
- Marriott Marco Island
- Marco Island Marriott Beach Resort, Golf Club & Spa Florida