We stayed here for five nights for our 25th and walked the beach many times (great shelling) and on our walks, as far as we saw, this Marriott is the only place where you can eat at a restaurant on the beach. We ate at Quinn's a few times, Kurrants for great steak, and Pazzi's 400 several times for great pizza. Each place we ate outside looking at a gorgeous view of the beach. If you think it's expensive, look at the view you're enjoying, not to mention the great service we had every time. And it's actually no more expensive than the couple of places we ate at away from the resort. Marco is an exclusive place to stay and you're going to pay a little more--but it's so worth it. We loved it here. Woke up each day with no more in mind than where we should we relax today--by the beach or by the pool. All of the food we had here was excellent, including the appetizers in the bar. We did the jet ski tour and were feet away from the dolphins. We rented a chickee hut three days ($35 for a full day from 8:30 a.m. until sunset, $20 from 1:00 until sunset). Not bad for a full days entertainment. The rooms are nice and we did not (as mentioned in a couple of reviews) have any mold in our shower. The best part of the rooms are the balconies where we could sit in the warm air and see the pool and the gulf. Ask for a room on a high floor as some of the lower rooms would not have a good view. We drove into Naples one night for dinner on 5th Ave. It's a nice drive and only takes about a half hour. Other than that we ate at the hotel restaurants except for one lunch at Liitle Bar on Goodland Island--the amberjack dip is really good. It's true there's not much else to do on Marco, but you really never have to leave the resort. It was such a relaxing and enjoyable vacation. We're ready to go back tomorrow. It's really a beautiful place--no complaints here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Marco Island Marriott Beach Resort Golf Club and Spa! Come kick off your shoes and explore paradise found at this one-of-a-kind Florida resort. As one of Marriott's top resorts, we offer an idyllic getaway with the spirit of Balinese beauty, hospitality and well-being. Nestled on three miles of pristine Southwest Florida beaches, the Marco Island Marriott Beach Resort Golf Club and Spa is the perfect destination for a family vacation, a romantic retreat, a memorable meeting or an unforgettable wedding. With several renowned restaurants, championship golf, a world-class spa and a wide range of activities and amenities, Marco Island Marriott Beach Resort Golf Club and Spa now offers even more - including upscale shops for men and women, a free-form fantasy pool with views of the Florida Gulf, new dining options and completely redesigned and redecorated guest rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Odigeo, Booking.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Marco Island Marriott Beach Resort, Golf Club & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marco Island Marriott Resort, Golf Club Hotel Marco Island
- Marco Island Marriott Resort, Golf Club And Spa
- Marriott Marco Island
- Marco Island Marriott Beach Resort, Golf Club & Spa Florida