3,082 results
All reviews across the street an umbrella gulf view pool area breakfast buffet per day great pool the entire staff one bedroom suite lounge chairs great resort beach resort little pricey gulf of mexico resort fee ocean front tina
Reviewed September 26, 2009

just got back form 7 days. Hilton Marco is very nice hotel...rooms are Hilton standard which is above par..nice balcony on 9th floor with great sunset view. All staff were very helpful and friendly- not intrusive. Pool was nice, food above average for dinner which we did there twice due to severe weather. Breakfast buffet above average. Nice to have an uncrowded beach scene. water was superb warm and little waves.
Great stay

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank MicSte
Reviewed September 21, 2009

This is just a fantastic location,it is where I will retire to given an opportunity. We have come here now for the the last 7 years for a family holiday and cannot recommend it enough. The only downside is that the poolside bar has got way to expensive for those of us spending 2 + weeks there. $6 for a small draft budweiser and $10 for a hotdog.....c'mon make it real.
However there are plenty of options nearby. For me its still one of the great places to chill and relax.
Looking forward to next year already

1  Thank Paddeng
Reviewed August 31, 2009

Just got back from a week stay at the Hilton and it was great! My 5 year old loved the pool and made new friends with some of the other kids. Our room was on the 7th floor and had a great view of the pool and beach. We had a junior suite with 2 double beds. The room was very clean and comfortable, the bath towels were soft which was great after a day in the sun! The resort is big but not spread out so it takes minutes to reach the pool and beach. The beach is shelly and hard to walk on with bare feet but it is just beautiful!! My son loved digging for shells and we some lots of beautiful ones. Be aware that a beach umbrella came to just under $20 a day to rent. We only rented on one day and stayed at the pool - it was no big deal to waldown to the ocean for a swim. The ocean water was warm and calm, perfect for our son to swim! The only downsides were the $ 10 a day parking fee and the lack of water pressure in the shower. We had a perfect vacation and will stay here the next time we visit Marco Island!

1  Thank nomoresnowNEOhio
Reviewed August 21, 2009

Just returned from the Hilton on Marco Island, and we loved every minute of it. Our room was fabulous; I recommend requesting the North side of the building and a high floor; the views are incredible. We had a 1 bedroom suite, which came with a large balcony; so much more than we had expected. The room was immaculate, we were traveling with my 15 year old daughter and her friend, and at that age they can be bored so easily, but they both loved it. They parasailed, and came back with great stories and pictures. And the best part is that they left right from our own beach. While they did that, my husband and I sat on the deck and ate at the outdoor grill. Great food (try the hamburger), though the drinks are kind of expensive. We took the advice of other reviewers and stopped and bought beer and wine on our way in. We just brought our own "adult beverages" down to the pool area. The pool was great, we ended up there almost every afternoon after enjoying the beach first. And what a beach! Yes, it is comprised of mostly broken shells, but still beautiful. We had never been to the Gulf before, and after enjoying it, we have kind of lost interest in the Atlantic. Sorry, but there really is no comparison. We saw dolphins leisurely swimming amazingly close to shore every day, it was warm and clean and calm..... need I say more?
Right across the street (literally) are numerous restaurants (we tried 3, all good) and even a movie theater. The move theater is kind of small, but you can order food and drinks and popcorn and they will deliver it right to you; the two 15 year olds loved it. We also took an Everglades trip, which we arranged through the hotel; and it was amazing! We rode on an airboat (think "Gentle Ben" if you are of a certain age.......) and saw 2 or 3 alligators. Very cool.
We got so much more out of this trip than we had anticipated, and honestly, we will be back, hopefully next year. I can truly say nothing negative about this hotel/resort. Go and Enjoy!

3  Thank catduck1
Reviewed August 19, 2009

Stayed at the Hilton for weekend to celebrate a family member's birthday. I got a deal on Priceline for $129 a night.

Great and large room with a nice view of the beach. Got a better view and high floor when I mention I was a Hilton Honors member. The pool and beach were very nice. Ate at the pool grill and at the Paradise Cafe for their seafood buffet which were good. Staff was nice and friendly. The resort was well maintained.

Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family